Thread: Push traps at bh9

Centennial Club

Push traps at bh9

Ok so I'm a completely max bh 9 except walls (mix of lv 6-8) and 5 lv 5 push traps, even lab and bm maxed.

Is it worth maxing 4 of the push traps or not? Whats the best use of them. By the way, I'm planning to leave one push trap unmaxed so I can complete the "start x upgrades" season challenges easily in the future.

Oh and I'm doing walls too but I'm not too fussed about those

Personally, its not a matter of worth it or not because BH10 will be very very far away. Eventually, you will have so much resources with no where to spend it on. So its just a matter of time you will max everything before BH10 comes.
    TH9 | Level 280 | 1852 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 10.81m HH

Friend in Need 2.35 million | Sharing is Caring 67k | BH9 PB 4871
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Push traps can be very useful in stalling Pekkas or simply directing them to crusher(s).

Upgrade them at least to the level 6, because it could push super pekkas

The question is, given where you are right now in the game OP, why wouldn't you upgrade them? You said you would keep one below max for upgrades, but all you need is one. Just upgrade the others to max, and leave one at level 8. The cost and time is very small for these, and can be done alongside walls without setting those back much.

And yes, it will cost more gold to do the upgrade/cancel/upgrade/cancel cycle for the upgrade challenges if the remaining trap is at level 8 then it is at level 5 - but at this point, (a) it's still relatively cheap, and (b) once your walls are set, resources mean nothing to you anymore.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivionn View Post
    Ok so I'm a completely max bh 9 except walls (mix of lv 6-8) and 5 lv 5 push traps, even lab and bm maxed.

Is it worth maxing 4 of the push traps or not? Whats the best use of them. By the way, I'm planning to leave one push trap unmaxed so I can complete the "start x upgrades" season challenges easily in the future.

Oh and I'm doing walls too but I'm not too fussed about those
    If your concern is Season Challenge, it doesn't really matter much in the overall picture since you will complete that achievement about the same time as those that complete all the challenges every seasons. Some 100 challenges won't affect much if you do your daily challenges and most of all other challenges.

Forum Superstar
    Upgrading them makes very little difference, but might as well once you've maxed everything else.

Like others, i use push traps to redirect pekkas to areas that help me.

I don't see how maxing defenses (beside that challenge one) would harm you.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh