Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Limit options

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2

    Limit options

    In our group we hate the 80 limit for buying building items. For almost everything you can use diamonds or boosters to speed up the time. The rare day you have the luck that you find a lot of items (ground stuff, screws that kind of stuff) to buy you everytime have that 🤬 limit and can't do nothing

    Are there more people with the same? Maybe by more people, supercell will change it 😇
    Last edited by FMVK; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:48 AM.

  2. #2
    You can use diamonds to bypass the limit! 8 diamonds per BEM, no limit at all! Welcome to the forum!

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    You can use diamonds to bypass the limit! 8 diamonds per BEM, no limit at all! Welcome to the forum!
    Where you can do that? I can't find it for the buildingitems limit. It is 80 at my farm. So if it is possible to increase that it would be GREAT!!!
    Last edited by FMVK; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:43 AM.

  4. #4
    What Benjamin9632 meant is: the limit applies only to expansion material you buy from other players road side shop. But you can use diamonds to buy all the expansion material you want directly from the game, for the cost of 8 diamond each. Just go to the building you want to upgrade and buy the missing tools you need to upgrade for diamonds.
    Last edited by SusannaLovelyPigs; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:42 PM.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    186
    Supposing supercell added this limit to stop the bots, there is actually a fair solution that covers both sides.

    Let the counter of the expanding materials increase only when you buy from unknown-newspaper players but not from friends & neighbours. This way, we (players) can trade unlimited materials with our neighborhood & friends (found in 'the trading thread') and bots wont be able to buy more than 80.

    And as far as I know, i haven't any bot as a friend in hay day.

    P.s: I probably lost my time posting about this matter. SC wont do anything. They want us stop trading between our second/third farms.
    Last edited by Skatoftiaro; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatoftiaro View Post
    Supposing supercell added this limit to stop the bots, there is actually a fair solution that covers both sides.

    Let the counter of the expanding materials increase only when you buy from unknown-newspaper players but not from friends & neighbours. This way, we (players) can trade unlimited materials with our neighborhood & friends (found in 'the trading thread') and bots wont be able to buy more than 80.

    And as far as I know, i haven't any bot as a friend in hay day.

    P.s: I probably lost my time posting about this matter. SC wont do anything. They want us stop trading between our second/third farms.
    The exact opposite of what you suggested is actually a viable solution! 80 limit only applying to friends and neighbours, but no limit on buying from random strangers in the DD.

    The issue at hand is bots selling BEMS to players for real money. The bot-guy won't be able to arrange for his buyer to find him in the RSS (without other people butting in).

    Not much of a solution for those who do mass-transfers/trade, but at least we can do shop freely. It's something.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:44 AM.

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    The exact opposite of what you suggested is actually a viable solution! 80 limit only applying to friends and neighbours, but no limit on buying from random strangers in the DD.

    The issue at hand is bots selling BEMS to players for real money. The bot-guy won't be able to arrange for his buyer to find him in the RSS (without other people butting in).

    Not much of a solution for those who do mass-transfers/trade, but at least we can do shop freely. It's something.

    My bad. I did not take in consideration this scenario (items being sold for real money). I retract everything I said.

  8. #8
    I HATE the 80 pc limit of upgrade/expansion materials per day. I need a lot to upgrade and I share with my neighbors a lot.

  9. #9
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,549
    Still hating the limit as much as when it was introduced.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •