Thread: Looking For a Neighborhood

Looking For a Neighborhood

Level 37 and still learning the ropes. I try my best to participate in derbies, but my local hood only has 1 other participant. I love to help others if possible and hope for the same in return. TIA!

New Bloke/Chick
    Our minimum level is 40 but we do make exceptions. We are a long established hood with 27 active members. We are friendly, helpful and fun.our only rules are be polite, help others, if in the derby get a minimum of 1500 points regular derby/2000 points special derbies. If interested I will change the minimum and you can join us

hope to hear from you

happy cats

Quote Originally Posted by Madammayor View Post
    Level 37 and still learning the ropes. I try my best to participate in derbies, but my local hood only has 1 other participant. I love to help others if possible and hope for the same in return. TIA!
    Sent you a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensBestHayDay View Post
    Sent you a PM!
    Sent another PM. When u log in to this, thereís a small red box at the top with a number in it showing how many msgs/notifications you have. Tap on it and it opens ur msgs.

Our hood is FAITH IN ACTION. We canít wait to meet you 😊😊😊

Amanda

You’re welcome to join me. I play solo, stress free game. I play derby 320/400 tasks but could care less about winning. I’ve done that. I’m happy to help you grow your farm. Hogs & Hefers tag #P9V929V9