Thread: Tips for a successful farm

Trainee

Tips for a successful farm

Hey all, Iím a level 56 player and I have to say Iím quite a lazy player . Do you all have any tips that would make me a better player like maintaining your storage, getting a good amount of coins. Anything in general that helped you to be a successful farmer. Thanks in advance

learn to play all aspects of the farm. you will need to have everything open to enjoy all activities. but take your time, it is a game to be enjoyed at leisure

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    learn to play all aspects of the farm. you will need to have everything open to enjoy all activities. but take your time, it is a game to be enjoyed at leisure
    This! Hay Day and building the farm you desire is a marathon not a sprint!

Surround yourself with active farmers at various level, add them as in-game friend or follow their farms. Interact with them in a positive way. At times when you can barely find anything helpful in the DD, they could be a big help.

Find your own definition of successful . Mine is petting my tabbies and feeding cats on the farm
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus - Piggy Bank

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::