Thread: SSL Certificate for link.clashofclans.com has expired!

Exclamation SSL Certificate for link.clashofclans.com has expired!

Hi Team,

if I click on a Base layout link my web browser warns me to not visit this page due to a possible security issue.

The SSL Certificate for URL link.clashofclans.com as expired and should be renewed immediately.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

-- marrvin
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

Simply a warning. You can bypass if you trust the site . Read the screen for instructions.

On chrome, I would need to tap Advanced then Proceed to...
    Last edited by meonhoc; January 18th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Centennial Club

Base Link Issues...Connection Is Not Private

Hi. Has anything changed with the new update? Any changes to base links behind the scenes? As I’m having reports from my subscribers that they are now receiving warnings from base links (old ones too) that:

‘This connection is not secure, this website may be impersonating ‘link.clashofclans.com’ to steal...’

Any idea guys? Thanks

Its only the ssl certificate that needs to be renewed by supercell. You can click on advanced settings to get to the page.