Thread: We want this in Builder base also

We want this in Builder base also

http://imgur.com/gallery/MWQgpUh
    Please give this Ranking system in builder base also.

Who is "we"?🙄
    I couldnt care less about bb. No need to mentioned that we all should play bb because sadly sc could release more content in main village for playing bb in every update😔.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

No ‘we’ don’t.

Since it takes SuperCell so long to create even just small new content for the main village, ‘we’ don’t want them wasting any time at all on the abomination known as the builder base!
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 744 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    No ‘we’ don’t.

Since it takes SuperCell so long to create even just small new content for the main village, ‘we’ don’t want them wasting any time at all on the abomination known as the builder base!
    If you don't like builder base thats your problem.
    There are many Players who likes builder base more than home base.
    Although it is a part of game and it need to be developed.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    If you don't like builder base thats your problem.
    There are many Players who likes builder base more than home base.
    Although it is a part of game and it need to be developed.
    If players don’t like it, it’s Supercell’s “problem” if they want to keep players’ attention. Only they have the data on how many do/don’t based on use. I don’t think it’s fair to speak on behalf of what the majority of players want, but it’s great you brought your idea to the forums to be discussed for people to share their opinions. You can’t foster a good discussion by telling people whose thoughts differ from your own that they have a problem. Everyone faces their own challenges as it is. We don’t have to agree to effect change.

I like the Builder Base as an alternate form of gameplay that does not have every feature of the main village (e.g. Legends, spells, war, etc.), and head-to-head battles are different enough to pick up and play as needed in addition to the main village grind. I like that it’s casual in nature and doesn’t require daily attention to progress, but I also like that if you do participate in the intense grind for the O.T.T.O. hut quests, you get such a great reward. That might have been my busiest time ever across the ocean.

Forum Master
    The forum really doesn't take kindly to people trying to include everybody in their personal crusades ..

Asking for something on behalf of "us" or "we", is generally a bad idea :-)

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats