Thread: "Slow and steady" TH3 looking for a clan

Fresh Spawn

"Slow and steady" TH3 looking for a clan

Honestly not sure if I should do this at this level (14, TH3) BUT here goes anyway.

I have like 200 trophies and am a "slow and steady" kind of player. I won't upgrade until fully maxed, and honestly want to learn the better tactics in both battles and base building.

Any clans out there willing to take in someone as low as me and maybe teach me the game a bit?

House of cali's at#V9J9JQRV have room for you and have no issue taking a th3. pm for more info or check here...https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...pants-V9J9JQRV for more info

ABOUT US:

Established: January 2014
    Clan Tag: #PVJ9VPGO

We are a level 18 clan that is looking to grow and add more seasoned and passionate members (as we filter out some dead weight we've picked up). We are a mature group that wars nonstop . For this reason we are currently seeking a minimum of TH10 with maxed troops and a combined Royal total of 40. We are also a solid clan to farm as our top members keep high donation totals.

General Rules:

• Don’t be toxic. We do not allow toxicity, trolling or harassment in any form, basically don't be a ****
    • Speak fluent English. Easier all around
    • Do not beg for a promotion. This is a sure fire way of getting kicked. We promote people based on loyalty, activity and contribution.
    • Request as much as you want! CC troops help a bunch for farming so please do not feel bad for requesting. We merely ask that you also donate what you can.
    • Keep your opt in/ out badge updated. We do not accept “I forgot to opt out” as an excuse for missed war attacks. Please keep this updated and check it is correct for every war.
    • Do not miss attacks. With that said this is our most important rule, if you are in a war we expect all attacks to be made
    • Follow War Plan. Follow the war plans as posted, do not deviate from them.
    • Opt out of Wars if Royals are down. Simple enough
    • Be an active member. We don’t have hard and fast rules but if we see people without league badges for a while you can expect to be kicked. Also we war constantly and while we don't have a minimum war requirement we do expect you to opt-in within reason.

STATISTICS (As of January 2020):

Level: 18
    Best War Win Streak: 14
    War record: 421 – 294 – 3 (W – L – D)
    Current CWL League: Master League III

WHAT WE DO:

Clan Wars, Clan Games & Clan War League

HOW TO JOIN:
    Simply type [Apok] in the request as we are always at war so you won't get denied

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you to both of the replies. I will do a little research before picking anything :3

Hey, check out our recruiting thread down in my signature. Even tho we normally accept th8+, I'll give you the exception. Come check us out

FTH - #2002R0J9U

Last edited by 11111111111; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:46 AM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Hey there!

We'd happily take you on. If you PM me your player tag then i'll drop you an invite. A bit about us below...

We are a recently formed, Level 5 English speaking clan that currently ranges from TH13 to TH5. We have just over 35 members and are looking for active players to join and help grow the clan even more! We participate in Clan Wars, Clan Games, Clan League, donate troops and exchange war secrets!

We are mainly UK based but have members from all over the globe :-).

We tend to enter everybody into the Leagues so that we all get some medals at the end, although you are only selected to battle if flag is green :-)

We now also max Clan Games.

Daily 'attack my base' challenges. Friendly group that would love to have you on board.

Our clan name is ParviEnimForti #29C00JPV2

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks Parvi!

I sent a PM, and I'll look more into it on the game!

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10.

I would also love to teach you the best attacks for every th! You need only ask me

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG