Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Achievement Post In Clan Chat

Centennial Club

Achievement Post In Clan Chat

my clan chat is getting a bit slow these days. I think it would be cool is all 3rd star achievements are posted in your clan chat automatically when the achievement is reached. This will help encourage newer players to do achievements and just give people something to talk about. No more going to global chat when clan chat gets slow.

That would be nice.
    Maybe you should post this in Ideas & Feature Requests-subforum.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSalmon View Post
    my clan chat is getting a bit slow these days. I think it would be cool is all 3rd star achievements are posted in your clan chat automatically when the achievement is reached. This will help encourage newer players to do achievements and just give people something to talk about. No more going to global chat when clan chat gets slow.
    Cant see the need for this as a talking point in clans to be totally honest if i saw someone had completed a achievement it would not motivate me to then do it either my only motivation to do achievements is to get free gems if your clan chat has gone quiet try recruiting more bases or just start conversations on any topic that interests you
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

This might generate some friendly competition. I love it!

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 48 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    That would be nice.
    Maybe you should post this in Ideas & Feature Requests-subforum.
    Moved.....

For newer clans that house players at the beginning of the game, would be a great idea to foster some clan chat action, for more established clans with higher level players, it would not be much of an intrusion, since they would be not that common. good idea over all imo.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    It’s good to know where your clanmates are at without having to constantly explore their profiles and remember progression of dozens of people. it would be nice to see other things like what upgrades are completed in real-time giving it a later game use and as a general activity tracker. There is a Discord bot that already does this for upgrades, but it would be nice to have something in-game so you can give kudos to your clanmates when it happens without having to utilize a third party app.