Thread: How do trophy offers work?

Fresh Spawn

How do trophy offers work?

I have been playing for about 5 years now and for the first time I decided to push, currently in Titan 1 trying to get to Legend. I have noticed that trophy offers are generally really low like single digits. At first I wanted to get loot but then started to realize I should be going for trophies. And that is when I started to notice my offers are really low but as soon as i lose my shield and get attacked, the attacker gets lots of trophies. If they one star I give up 15 trophies, if they 2 start give up 20-30 trophies. I don't understand. I do occasionally find trophies in the teens and in the twenties but it is so infrequent. I have to make sure to attack a lot just so that I can make progress from the loss of my defenses.

The last update reducing guard down to 60 minutes for Titan really really helped with finding bases. At least so far.

Does anybody know how trophy offers work? That has to be old news but new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by skanjo View Post
    I have been playing for about 5 years now and for the first time I decided to push, currently in Titan 1 trying to get to Legend. I have noticed that trophy offers are generally really low like single digits. At first I wanted to get loot but then started to realize I should be going for trophies. And that is when I started to notice my offers are really low but as soon as i lose my shield and get attacked, the attacker gets lots of trophies. If they one star I give up 15 trophies, if they 2 start give up 20-30 trophies. I don't understand. I do occasionally find trophies in the teens and in the twenties but it is so infrequent. I have to make sure to attack a lot just so that I can make progress from the loss of my defenses.

The last update reducing guard down to 60 minutes for Titan really really helped with finding bases. At least so far.

Does anybody know how trophy offers work? That has to be old news but new to me.
    Check the link in my signature for a chart showing how trophies work. It no longer works that way in legends, but does below that. Basically, it is a comparison between your trophies and the trophies of the person you are attacking. As you move up higher, you are more likely to match someone with lower trophies, thus more likely to see smaller trophy offers when you are attacking and give up more on defense.
    Last edited by 2222; January 18th, 2020 at 02:30 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the links. Makes sense. I will just get back to it. Maybe after hitting legend I can just hang around and farm. Some of the loot is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by skanjo View Post
    Thanks for the links. Makes sense. I will just get back to it. Maybe after hitting legend I can just hang around and farm. Some of the loot is really good.
    Highly recommend going to legends. Loot is great and you don't lose any on defense, you can always win a maximum of 40 trophies per attack, and best of all no clouds
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |