Thread: wrong ban

Fresh Spawn

wrong ban

Good morning, I would like to know how I recover mine from Clash of Clans. It was permanently banned without some proof, it was your mistake. I am an honest player, clean and cash. I would like my account. Thanks in advance !

Centennial Club
    Ahh yes, their mistake. Stick around, I’m sure someone will eventually tell you exactly what to do.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Quote Originally Posted by jldbrito View Post
    Good morning, I would like to know how I recover mine from Clash of Clans. It was permanently banned without some proof, it was your mistake. I am an honest player, clean and cash. I would like my account. Thanks in advance !
    If it really is "permanent" then you can't get it back. If it isn't permanent then maybe you can, but you have to be in contact with SC, you can find a link in my signature. No one here can help you. We are just players like you.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

The ban message you recieved should explain why you got banned. I would add that a permanent ban also equals a ban on the foruma too. You shouldn't expect an answer here anyway as we're just players. Start a new account and don't do whatever it was that got you banned.