Thread: RC Shield Mechanic Question

RC Shield Mechanic Question

Iíve noticed that the delay between hitting the ability on the RC and the time the shield comes out is variable. If she is running it comes out immediately, while if she is attacking it is variable still.

Does the ability simply fit into her attack count, so, instead of a spear throw, she throws the shield? Iíve tried activating the ability right after she throws a spear, and this seems to result in the longest delay. Just wondering if there is a way to optimize here.

Trainee
    4 posts about the same thing in one day... didnít you get the answers you wanted from the other 3 posts?😳

Not the same question. My other post was about a possible bug. This is about a different mechanism dealing with the RC, and is not a bug. Completely different.
    Last edited by IIcarus; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:16 AM.

Actually this is a pretty useful thread. Through time, I have kind of conditioned myself to execute the shield when moving unless I want to take down heavy targets like scattershot. Not sure if there is a good timing for this.

Trainee
    I never said it wasn’t a good post! It’s definitely something that needs to be known without a doubt. Person just posted something along the same lines as this a couple times already. Me being the cheeky fella I am I called him out a bit��
    not trying to cause any drama or anything though!
    (IGN) Senses Fail #P228VUYR Th13 lv212 Clan USAR Family!