Thread: Anyone else with a HayDay friend who has passed away?

Anyone else with a HayDay friend who has passed away?

A friend of mine who was also a HayDay player suddenly passed recently. He is still a Facebook and Hayday friend and I find it kind of comforting to still see and visit his farm.

I kinda wish there was a way I could inform his neighbourhood. Iím a solo player in my own hood. I imagine heíll get booted eventually for being inactive and that makes me sad. If his neighbourhood wasnít full, I would ask if someone could join and inform them as itís casual and anyone can join.

To to be honest, I donít really know if anything about this post is making sense- sorry! Has anyone had to deal with a death of a HayDay friend?

My condolences, Stacey.

Two names of Hay Day forum members come to my mind. They were outstanding contributors on the forum and are greatly missed .

If you would like, maybe some of us (or mini farm of us) could come keep your hood alive while you go visit the friend's hood? Then you can get the leader position back when you come back? I'm sure we have players here willing to help you with this.

Are you doing derby this week or plan to next week?
    Last edited by meonhoc; January 17th, 2020 at 10:59 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey2727 View Post
    ...To to be honest, I donít really know if anything about this post is making sense- sorry! Has anyone had to deal with a death of a HayDay friend?
    Hi Stacey2727 and everyone,

First of all, my condolences for your loss.

I think I may understand why you posted the above. Perhaps you wanted closure for your friend's neighbors? If so, then it's an act of compassion and I'm sure your deceased friend will appreciate your kindness.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 17, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 17th, 2020 at 11:08 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

That’s so lovely and thank you. His hood currently has 30 members- seems like a real casual group, most are opted out of derby. I’ll keep my eyes peeled if anyone drops out. Because it seems so casual, I’m wondering if it will take a while before they even notice he’s inactive. That makes me sad too.

Sorry for the the loss of forum members, I’ve been playing and on here for almost 3 years. I admit I creep on here a lot but not an active poster.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey2727 View Post
    That’s so lovely and thank you. His hood currently has 30 members- seems like a real casual group, most are opted out of derby. I’ll keep my eyes peeled if anyone drops out. Because it seems so casual, I’m wondering if it will take a while before they even notice he’s inactive. That makes me sad too.

Sorry for the the loss of forum members, I’ve been playing and on here for almost 3 years. I admit I creep on here a lot but not an active poster.
    Stacey, you have my sincere condolences on the loss of your HD friend.

Are any of your friends hood mates also your friend? If so, you can invite one of them to your NH so that you can explain. Or you can change your name to something like “News about Bob” or “Accept my invite so&so”

You never know what may happen.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:08 AM.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Stacey, you have my sincere condolences on the loss of your HD friend.

Are any of your friends hood mates also your friend? If so, you can invite one of them to your NH so that you can explain. Or you can change your name to something like “News about Bob” or “Accept my invite so&so”

You never know what may happen.

Thanks for the advice and condolences.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:09 AM.

I have about a year or two ago. She’s still in my friends book. If your friends NH has a request to join, you might be able to type a quick message in your request to join their NH. See if that’s possible and it so write a quick message. Or keep checking back in to see if they have any openings. (((Hugs))) sorry for your loss.