Thread: Royal Champ Ability Wasted

Royal Champ Ability Wasted

I activated the RC ability when she was frozen by an enemy cc ice golem, expecting her to throw the shield when she thawed. However, no shield was forthcoming, though she still gained hp. After thawing, she continued on as normal.

It appears that using the RC ability when frozen wastes the shield aspect of it. Is this intended, or a bug?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by IIcarus View Post
    I activated the RC ability when she was frozen by an enemy cc ice golem, expecting her to throw the shield when she thawed. However, no shield was forthcoming, though she still gained hp. After thawing, she continued on as normal.

It appears that using the RC ability when frozen wastes the shield aspect of it. Is this intended, or a bug?
    Iím no game developer but I think this post belongs in the bugs section of the forums

On another not thatís just a very unfortunate turn of events. Or may be the way it was intended to happen but I doubt it

I didnít want to put it in the bug section if this is an intended mechanic. A mod can confirm and move it if turns out to be a bug.

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    The same thing has happened to me, and is indeed a bug. She also does not correctly throw her shield if her ability is used when she’s being roasted by a single target inferno tower at full charge.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, BK 70, AQ 70, GW 50, RC 12
    Walls:
    200 zap, 100 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    The same thing has happened to me, and is indeed a bug. She also does not correctly throw her shield if her ability is used when she’s being roasted by a single target inferno tower at full charge.
    Not a bug. There is sometimes a delay on the shield throw, so the single inferno simply brings her to 0 hp before it can activate. I think the throw delay is based on her attack timer, but Iím not sure.

Trainee
    Iím sure this is something that is being worked on. I have noticed that sometimes the ability takes longer to happen after pressing button to start it. Iím sure there had to be a way to make the ability instantaneous just like other heroes. Just some bug squashing to be done