Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't find top player profiles...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Hi Galadon!

This is interesting, if I go to the top leaderboard it works fine. Looking for specific players (e.g. Tribe Gaming), I’ve noticed recently they aren’t popping up when I search their clan. I don’t know what you are trying to do, but that’s what I’ve found.

Love your videos, keep up the great work! I’ve learned a few things from watching your content. My skills are still worse than yours tho
    Last seasons top players not current top players

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Hi Galadon!
    Love your videos, keep up the great work! I’ve learned a few things from watching your content. My skills are still worse than yours tho
    Thank you for the compliment!

I'm actually surprised this got moved to the bugs and problems section... Sarcasm isn't allowed here? Sorry, I don't post often to the forums- my day job (playing Clash of Clans) keeps me pretty busy!

Galadon Gaming - Clash Royale, Clash of Clans and more! Nearly 1,000 episodes of tips, tutorials, walk-throughs, fails, and attack and defense replays narrated by myself (and occasionally, Peter17$).
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ClashofClansStrats

I'll look forward to your live stream tonight with your findings

Bbeehhaappyy
    What a Magic here going?

This thread broke rule :

15. Always post in the proper sub forums.

Ok. It's moved. But now it's back and this thread Rename.

Why?

But this thread still broke one more rule :

1. We will not tolerate name & shame.

Technically it's naming and shaming, right? it's pointing directly to the top players of last season and letting everyone know these have been banned ...

This thread broke rules but still stay in General. Looks someone want see that here, and rules no more work here?
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; January 17th, 2020 at 10:58 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post

Technically it's naming and shaming, right? it's pointing directly to the top players of last season and letting everyone know these have been banned ...

This thread broke rules but still stay in General. Looks someone want see that here, and rules no more work here?
    How? He isn’t saying they did anything wrong. He’s just asking a simple question about where they went? If they feel shamed, hmmmm, maybe a guilty conscience?
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Bbeehhaappyy
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    How? He isn’t saying they did anything wrong. He’s just asking a simple question about where they went? If they feel shamed, hmmmm, maybe a guilty conscience?
    Like Galadon don't know what mean ghost profile when you try visit that player? Yea?

Sorry, I don't believe.

And what I see here, I write.

And how I understand here can't discuss about others player. In any way.

Or maybe I wrong? Maybe we can?

Clash On
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; January 17th, 2020 at 11:18 PM.

Will be interesting to see how long the profiles are gone. Not sure how to check on that, though.
    Last edited by 2222; January 17th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    Like Galadon don't know what mean ghost profile when you try visit that player? Yea?

Sorry, I don't believe.
    Doesn't matter what you think he knows. He didn’t shame. If you want to nitpick, you have implied more about cheating than he has.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Trainee
    What a Magic here going?

This thread broke rule :

Why?

Did not read any shaming in original post🤷🏼Who is gone of the top players is fine by me. Shouldn’t be doing what they are doing any way😂
    Last edited by SensesFail5151; January 17th, 2020 at 11:38 PM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    What a Magic here going?

This thread broke rule :

Why?

It’s hard to tell who is being named and shamed when everyone up there has the same name.

I hope this question isn’t off-topic, but can this be an opportunity to pick Galadon’s brain on his opinions of end-game content, etc?

Also, specifically to Galadon, I don’t watch a ton of YouTube CoC videos, but I like yours because you have a great “radio” voice.