Thread: Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you be my neighbor?

I am a level 45 farmer with aspirations of getting back into the derby game. I played this game a number of years ago and enjoyed the derbies and was in the top league. Then between phones the app was forgotten and I was just recently reminded of it. Once I was reminded I jumped back in but it seems everyone in my neighborhood has let it fall by the wayside. Nobody is still active so I am hoping to find a new group of players to derby with!
    I am on the west coast of canada so I run on mountain time.
    Can't wait to find a new group of friends to play with!!

New Bloke/Chick
    Hello we are an international hood with a few Canadian members. Our hood currently has 27 members ranging from level 45 to 183. Our only rules are: if in the derby get a minimum of 1500 points/ 2000 in special derbies, help others, be polite and respectful, have fun! Check us out!!

happy cats
    #9p82ryqu

Fresh Spawn
    Hey, Turtlecreek. We're a small neighborhood of only ten, but we've been around for a few years. We're serious about the derby and try hard to place each time, but don't require that you purchase the extra task. We're Champions League with several trophies. We're mostly Canadians and a fun, helpful group. We're looking for a few, special folks to join who like to derby regularly and are trying to advance their level. We're good at anticipating needs, holding trees for tasks, trading building materials, etc. If you haven't settled on a NH, let me know (you can PM if you want). We're the Cool Kids #9PP2RRJV Hope to hear from you.
    Last edited by cajay; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:28 PM.

Hey we have a great team. Derby focused. Friendly and helpful 320 only derby. We’re like family. If you’re still looking give me a holler