Thread: Dark on Walls?

Fresh Spawn

Dark on Walls?

I think we should be able to spend dark elixir on wall upgrades. I have a max TH 11, except walls, and I’m overflowing with dark elixir, CC is full, and I can’t even clear the resource kart after an attack. Maxed hero’s, and maxed troops... yet, my walls are taking forever to upgrade. I get on and attack 3-4 times a day and war regularly, and I’m upgrading maybe 2-3 wall segments a day, not even. Not to mention the annoying “full dark elixir” icon over my drills that never go away.

Centennial Club
    Unfortunately this continues to be asked and SC continues to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by V1nny View Post
    I think we should be able to spend dark elixir on wall upgrades. I have a max TH 11, except walls, and I’m overflowing with dark elixir, CC is full, and I can’t even clear the resource kart after an attack. Maxed hero’s, and maxed troops... yet, my walls are taking forever to upgrade. I get on and attack 3-4 times a day and war regularly, and I’m upgrading maybe 2-3 wall segments a day, not even. Not to mention the annoying “full dark elixir” icon over my drills that never go away.
    This idea is ruled out. If you have overflowing DE then upgrade to TH12 so you can start spending it.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This idea is ruled out. If you have overflowing DE then upgrade to TH12 so you can start spending it.
    Or even start using a heavy/full DE army. I'm in the same boat as you, TC, and I still find high DE while I'm trying to find Gold and Elixir to finish the last of my Walls as I don't want to go to the next TH with those low walls. It's just one more thing for me to upgrade if I do make that jump.

Regardless as others have said this "proposed" idea is still ruled out due to the rarity of the mentioned resource.

Quote Originally Posted by V1nny View Post
    If walls are the only thing remaining then it would be far better to go up anyway. Otherwise a lot of gold,elixir, builder time and lab time will be wasted while farming walls.