Thread: Automate Townsfolks to Stores

Automate Townsfolks to Stores

I love my town but really hate assigning a shop for them to go. Takes way too much time and it is not fun.
    I think all us Hay Day'ers would love to see them be able to assign themselves at random to a store so when we arrive to visit the town we just help them. Telling them where to go is pointless.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I only service single serve townies so i love the “new” send all away button for the townies that are fresh off the eggspress train and just idling. I wouldn’t want to have to go back to sending each of those visitors away individually. Rarely work my town and took a long break but that’s what I believe I had to do before SC made some changes to the townhall UI in the last year or so.

I also recall reading others may have a strategy of sending townies to the building that takes the least amount of time to serve first so they can run it “efficiently” and minimize the number of townies walking around idly because the next building they want to go to is full.
    Last edited by QBIE; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckTruck View Post
    I love my town but really hate assigning a shop for them to go. Takes way too much time and it is not fun.
    I think all us Hay Day'ers would love to see them be able to assign themselves at random to a store so when we arrive to visit the town we just help them. Telling them where to go is pointless.
    I’m not one that would want my townies to automatically go to shop. First, there are derby tasks for the different buildings. I may need to put them in, for instance, the grocery store. I would surely not want them going to the B&B first. That would mess up my whole day.

Also, there are players that will send away all the townies and do single serve townie. If the townies are already distributed to the buildings, players would have to send each one away separately. Now once they place the townies they want to keep, they can send the others away from the town hall in one click.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

For a few years, I only did one order townies. But I realized that to finish a level in two weeks (I’m at level 143), I started doing townies more and more. I strategize how I do the costumers, so at the start of every derby all townies are served and I have over 15 finished at the bed and breakfast. If I get a bed and breakfast task in the derby, my costumers are already served and the task is completed. I do send away costumers that want 10 honeys, 5 lobsters and other orders that I find not worth it. I don’t mind sending them to each of the buildings I want, I always start with the buildings that take less time and end with the buildings that have longer serving times.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckTruck View Post
    as others have stated, I like being in control of them greedy boogers

i mostly serve single building personal train peeps and if I am doing a specific building task, I send them there and then dispose of them without fully serving them for the most part.

if I am short of town visitors, I may do 2 building peeps, otherwise, I send them off for my hoodies to deal with.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I have no real strategy with town yet and I don’t often need it, but I know my hoodie does. I have a feeling as you level up, you’ll appreciate being able to direct them.

Side note. There are single-building townies? Tahoe we need to talk again, haha.

Thanks for the pic, Katana! (And Tahoe for getting a working link, lol.)

I still need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.