Thread: Horseshoe prize question

Horseshoe prize question

We have a new member this derby. There has been no communication with her at all. The second day into the derby she finally picked up a task ... still not a word from her. The task expired. Will she be able to collect horseshoe prizes?

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I believe she will. Derby prizes are rewards for the collective “effort” of all members opted in regardless of how many points they contribute to the total score. So any member who is opted in the derby, even tho they may not complete any tasks, will be able to collect prizes at the end if they’re not kicked out before the derby ends. That is why the leader of one of the competitive NHs I was in would make sure they kicked out such players before the derby ended. “No free-loaders here” was what he said.

Thank you for your explanation QBIE. Looks like we have some work to do.

https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Derby According to this if they did not complete at least one task they can not claim rewards. Very last line of what I copied and pasted in.

When a neighborhood has reached a certain number of points - or flag, they win a horseshoe (see the table below).
    Flags and points are displayed on the racetrack tab, which shows all neighborhood competing in the race.

Horseshoe rewards

Rewards are won by reaching horseshoes. Each horseshoe gives players the possibility to pick one reward out of three. Players who do not complete any tasks do not get any derby rewards.
    Rewards can be one or more supplies, products, vouchers, boosters, expansion permits, puzzle pieces, exclusive decorations or diamonds.
    During some thematic derbies, players can get better rewards or additional rewards.
    Players can use the reshuffle button to try and win different rewards by spending 5 diamonds.
    Players who did not complete at least one task during the derby cannot claim their rewards.

Hmm... From my latest experience a few weeks ago, a farm must complete at least 1 task to see the horseshoes prizes. Otherwise I couldn't claim anything even if the hood unlock multiple horseshoes already.

Haven't looked at HelpShift though.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus - Piggy Bank

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

AFAIK, a player must complete 1 task to be eligible to collect the prizes the NH earns. If you are unsure this member will last in your NH, you could always boot her. Something to consider, especially given the lack of communication and commitment on their part.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    After reading other replies I think I gave u wrong info. Sorry Hummel!

No problem QBIE. This member definitely is not a keeper. Thank you all.