Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1 gem donations: are they good enough?

Forum Superstar
    Fast training troops just arent worth 1 gem. I'll wait the 3 mins for them too cook.

Pro Member
    I have an account setup just for donating. It usually has a CC worth of hogs, giants, bowlers, several CCs worth of loons and a couple icegolems and pekkas. I normally only gem if the request is for war or maybe if the other account is out of the requested troop.

Donating smaller troops with gems doesn't sound smart. But if you are somehow unable to train them in your barracks and want to donate, then you'll pay the price.
    Training nine hogs or nine balloons won't take so long.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Pro Member
    If you have access to 1-Gem donations, you also have access to 20% training costs/time.

9 hogs/9 loons at 20% off is pretty quick. If your clan mates are leaving those requests open for more than 10 minutes, they're just too lazy to adjust their build queues (source: I can be lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyRay View Post
    I wish in addition to the 2 Army slots we had a troop warehouse where you could pre build troops for donation only
    This is a brilliant idea. It would also be great for the tedious filling of 30 clan castles in wars and CWL. I usually gem the big stuff like eDrags, but train all the other stuff.

By wait forever for hogs, you mean wait several minutes for me to train them? If the person can't handle that, too bad. I'll gem them in special situations, but not regularly. Anyone who can't handle that wait is welcome to go somewhere else.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Fast training troops just arent worth 1 gem. I'll wait the 3 mins for them too cook.
    Me too
    I have 900,000 donations, I doubt I have used a 1 gem donation for a troop more than a dozen times in 7 years (I've never paid full price)
    It would seem "fairer" though if one gem donations was one gem for whatever you wanted to put in a CC (likely though the price would be five gems for such a thing)

Fresh Spawn
    Totally agree.. maybe they can assign a particular cc space for one gem.. 20 per gem seems fair enough.. like they did with wall rings, which is equivalent to 1 million gold/elixer

Quote Originally Posted by BijuBoss View Post
    Totally agree.. maybe they can assign a particular cc space for one gem.. 20 per gem seems fair enough.. like they did with wall rings, which is equivalent to 1 million gold/elixer
    Except they didnt. X wall rings equals y level wall. Not cost. As noticed if you have gold pass. Personally, I use 1 gem mostly for machines. Rest I cook.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22