Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is buying coc account is legal????

City larkana province sindh country Pakistan

Is buying coc account is legal????

Hi guys i was thinking to buy a max or at least town hall 13 because i have 7 account that i am playing right now and my main account is town hall 11 just reached one month ago and others are 10 and 9 so keeping them all good is kind a difficult so i was thinking to buy higher town all because I want to have fun and reach legend league so i can compete with others can i buy one my friend says its illegal????

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Killpill765 View Post
    Hi guys i was thinking to buy a max or at least town hall 13 because i have 7 account that i am playing right now and my main account is town hall 11 just reached one month ago and others are 10 and 9 so keeping them all good is kind a difficult so i was thinking to buy higher town all because I want to have fun and reach legend league so i can compete with others can i buy one my friend says its illegal????
    DO NOT DO IT! This is how you get your account banned!
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

it is against the ToC and if SuperCell gets you, your money is lost.

your friend is right... it is illegal

btw. Why do you use four QM? Why not six or nine of them?

Forum Master
    This is how you get ALL your accounts banned.

/Affront

It's all scam. Nothing could stop the original player to contact support for account dispute. In the end the account got banned, you lose money. Or later, when the account has suspicious activities, you are in trouble when account got banned.

Thus, transferring account is not supported by Supercell.

If you are willing to pay money, why not spend it on your own account to advance quicker?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    1) If you have to ask....
    2) How about reading the Terms of Service ?

Legal / illegal aren’t exactly the correct terms. They won’t arrest you and put you in jail for it. However it is most certainly against the Terms of Service of Supercell on several counts. And they can and will ban the account if they think there’s such shenanigans going on.

Furthermore you have to realize that (besides that it is against TOS and should be enough to stop anyone)
    1) it’s very likely you will get scammed
    2) a “seller” can never fully give you all control over the account. Meaning he’ll always have ways to access the account if he chooses to be mean.
    3) if the account doesn’t get banned straight away and you ever need to have the account recovered for whatever reason, you will not be able to answer the security questions properly and are at high risk of getting it banned at that point.

So theres a whole whole bunch of reasons why this just isn’t a good idea.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG