Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley Season

Fresh Spawn

Valley Season

How long until the next Valley Season starts?

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Just saw there is a pic on the board. Mine says starts in 4d 15hr

Oh, Wednesday 22 jan? They keep changing the start date
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh, Wednesday 22 jan? They keep changing the start date
    Season 7 can't get here quick enough.

---
    Storming beaches to lower the BOOM on NPCs and fellow Boomers,

Lynn D. Hammer
    January 17, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 17th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Has there been any word/thoughts on if it will be sanctuary animals again? Or will it alternate with chickens? .

.... or maybe the farm animals or pets will get lose and we have to take them back to the farm? We could have fish flopping around and we have to take them to a dock for catch and release? (Ok.... this is just my mind working overtime!)

Kathy

I loved VS5, VS6 was Epic Fail as far as I’m concerned.

i could barely play because if the ‘Full Wallet’ thing. I bought every single thing for sale in the regular shop. I had loads left over but couldn’t buy anything, so lost about 3000 tokens.

I couldn't get any more animals into the sanctuary because of the Full Wallet business.

When I could play, it was frustrating not being able to see more sanctuaries to head towards or have any control over what colour tokens you got for the animals, so you could choose which ones to collect. The imbalance in the colours is ridiculous.

I’m so annoyed because I loved the V5 version and I love having the additional tasks to focus on & the additional play.

I’m still baffled that it’s supposedly a community building/collaborative game - with absolutely no form of communication with anyone else in the valley, particularly difficult for Solo Players.

I looked forward to each season previously...& I’m HOPING for some changes from V6 to make this one more fun....but I’m not holding my breath.

SO frustrating to have waited for something for SO long, to have got something that became quite good fun, only to end up with something with so little game play after being ‘tweaked’
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Has there been any word/thoughts on if it will be sanctuary animals again? Or will it alternate with chickens? .

.... or maybe the farm animals or pets will get lose and we have to take them back to the farm? We could have fish flopping around and we have to take them to a dock for catch and release? (Ok.... this is just my mind working overtime!)

Kathy
    follow hayday on fb theres usually announcements on their eg on sundays they announce what the next week events are then on mondays they announce if its a special derby so odds are if theres any changes on the valley it will appear there
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Waited for 10 min to join valley but canít join

Ive just joined the valley with both farms, I've hunted everywhere,but neither can see the other.
    Farm level 87
    Town 21
    GIZZYS FARM

Still canít join, no option to send msg to help and support