Thread: CoC won't load on iOS - Login Failed. Pleas try again later (2)

Fresh Spawn

CoC won't load on iOS - Login Failed. Pleas try again later (2)

Hi All

I have been having trouble loading CoC for the last couple of years on an iPhone 5s (latest iOS).
    I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11 - cloned the phone and am still having issues loading the game.
    It also crashes at the same spot on the start up screen, so it won't actually load the game.

It says it's Downloading Content and comes up with 'Login failed' Please try again later. (2)

I have tried with different users on game centre and also with game centre off but it has the same result.
    I have deleted the game and reinstalled a few times with the same error.

What else can I try to load the game?

I also have Clash Royale loaded and this game works fine.
    Last edited by iRacer; January 17th, 2020 at 04:46 AM.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by iRacer View Post
    Hi All

I have been having trouble loading CoC for the last couple of years on an iPhone 5s (latest iOS).
    I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11 - cloned the phone and am still having issues loading the game.
    It also crashes at the same spot on the start up screen, so it won't actually load the game.
    Cloning your phone may or may not be the cause of the issue. Regardless, I believe it is illegal to clone a phone!
    It says it's Downloading Content and comes up with 'Login failed' Please try again later. (2)

I have tried with different users on game centre and also with game centre off but it has the same result.
    I have deleted the game and reinstalled a few times with the same error.

What else can I try to load the game?

I also have Clash Royale loaded and this game works fine.
    This issue could have to do with your router’s firewall or service provider blocking TCP port 9339. Check to see if you can open this page without any issues: http://portquiz.net:9339/
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    Cloning your phone may or may not be the cause of the issue. Regardless, I believe it is illegal to clone a phone!

This issue could have to do with your router’s firewall or service provider blocking TCP port 9339. Check to see if you can open this page without any issues: http://portquiz.net:9339/
    Thanks, I will try. By cloning the phone, I meant migrating my old phone to my new one.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by iRacer View Post
    Thanks, I will try. By cloning the phone, I meant migrating my old phone to my new one.
    Okay. In that case, try running the link. If no issues occur, then try restarting your router and your iPhone.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO