Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all. I am at level 103. Looking for a fun, active, friendly, and helpful NH

Fresh Spawn

Hi all. I am at level 103. Looking for a fun, active, friendly, and helpful NH

I am an active derby player yet sometimes I work shifts that will take me away for a week or two. Yet I am loyal and been playing for many years. Please invite me if you want me to play in your hood.

Sent pm to you. ����
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Fresh Spawn
    Sent you a pm

Hi I have PM you if your interested
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey cmgrow40, We're an active, fun and helpful NH of just ten. We're looking for just a few good fits who like to derby seriously, but know when to opt out as well. We like to place. We're in the Champions League and have a few trophies. Very good at trading, donating, holding trees for tasks, helping fill boats and whatever our neighbors need. If you haven't landed yet, please PM me and I can send you an invitation. In the meantime, check us out: The Cool Kids #9PP2RRJV Hope to hear from you!

Hi, I would love to have you join my hood.

Deer Willow (white fox on teal background)
    Neighbourhood tag: YLUOCUGC
    My tag: RVYVPOP2

We are a friendly group of international, English speaking players that participate in derby every week. We have moved over from another hood (where we were in champions league) and are now placing first in our second derby. We are well in the lead and won our last derby as well. I’m confident we will be in champions league soon.

Our rules are:
    - 9 x 320 derby tasks (max points for special derbies). Some of us to a 10th task but it’s not required.
    - Members must opt-out if not participating in derby
    - English speaking
    - Level of 60 or above
    - must treat other members respectfully

Our hood is competitive but not ridiculously strict. I lead hoods fairly and am considerate of the fact that people have real lives to take care of (as do I).

Please feel free to message me with any questions or join if you think we are a good fit for you.

Hi cmgrow40,
    If you haven't found a hood yet please check out Plucking Great Mates
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/981663-Plucking-Great-Mates-hoping-for-some-more-Plucking-Great-Mates?p=6361813#post6361813
    Last edited by Bellacoco; January 26th, 2020 at 11:54 PM.
    Plucking Great Mates - read about us at http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ng+great+mates

Still looking...BC Barnyard, quiet but helpful hood. 3 in the derby this week
    Hay Day, Everyday ❣️

Sent you pm
    Lvl 147, town 42 #ULU2U8Y