Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No Fun to Fight the One-man Clan

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Apparently there was a rule earlier on ToS that said:

"You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, sell or give away your Account..."

here is a reply from an ex-mod back then-

Conerned thread from which replies are taken-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ans-2-Accounts
    That changed before I even started playing the game, in 2014.

For several years, they did not support more than one account per device, but it was not against the ToS, and in fact they usually did try to give support if you had issues, they just wouldn't guarantee it.,

But then when SC ID came in, one of the major points was that they do now fuly support multiple accounts per device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberController View Post
    Last war, the other clan had a .91 town hall advantage on my clan and this one-man clan has a 2.14 town hall advantage on my clan.
    What do you mean by sayng they have "x.y TH advantage"? It isn't at all obvious how you may be calculating that.

Though as others have said, TH is not that big a part of matchmaking. If they are rushed bases, wth most of the defences a couple of townhalls lower you could well have the advantage.

These are the only two wars I have data for and the data denote a downward trend and sizable advantages for our opponents despite losing both wars.
    I don't know what other data you have, but the data you have presented doesn't really men much, even if we knew exactly what you meant by it.

Both wars were 20v20 mixed hall. This kind of war really requires no great strategy for a one-man clan.
    It requres exactly the same amount of strategy for a one man clan as it does for a one account per person clan/.

The only advantage a one man clan has is coordination. It doesn't require messages to decide who hits which opposing base. But it still requires just as much thought about which account should hit which base, and what army to use.

The disadvantage they have is that brewing 20 bespoke armies is likley to take much too much time for one person, so they are pretty well bound to use mostly standard armies. Admittedly, quite a few players do that anyhow, because they ar4e only comfortabe with a few specific armies, and will use them regardless of base.

The only close battles are at the top where attacker and defender are closer to peers. Our opponent was good with air attacks and many of my clanmates air defenses are not maxed. My base was challenging, but the maxed siege balloon and my mistake allowed him the 3-star. His armies could have easily been planned during preparation day, but it isn't very hard for a TH11 to 3-star a TH8.
    If they have TH11 troops, agreed, they should 3 star a TH8 every time. But most decent Th8s should 3 star a TH8 almost every time too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

As Ajax mentioned about the disadvantage for the 1 person clan using whatever was built regardless of base. Thatís exactly what happened in cwl a few months back against a 1 person clan, every single hit was queen charge miners. Same troops setup to the number for all 15 hits. All hits were about 4 mins apart at the start of the war day and we had our target set.
    While we still lost lol
    That person is champs 1 now

Quote Originally Posted by CyberController View Post
    Repeated names. I probably shouldn't have brought up MM getting worse, but this one-man clan had a 2.14 town hall advantage over my clan. Yes, most of my clanmates are rushed and have lousy attacks, but MM has found similar clans before. BTW, My clanmates rallied to put 50 stars on the board and get all the clan xp we could without the win.
    I have no idea what "2.14 Town Hall advantage" means.
    Your generalisation about MM getting worse just isn't true. It's in a far better place than it was 3 years ago.

If your clan feels demoralised about 1 loss, then I'd suggest MM is not the underlying reason for the negativity!

Good luck!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.