Thread: Ability to control exactly where your troops go during a battle

Ability to control exactly where your troops go during a battle

What if we had something that allows us to control troops targets. Before we place them down, we should be able to control what the go on. But not with the option to direct them at the town hall. What if we could direct it to the town hall after a good minute into the attack. Would it be helpful for any of you? Please let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Danson1235 View Post
    What if we had something that allows us to control troops targets. Before we place them down, we should be able to control what the go on. But not with the option to direct them at the town hall. What if we could direct it to the town hall after a good minute into the attack. Would it be helpful for any of you? Please let me know what you think.
    This would make attacking far too easy. Learning to funnel troops is an essential part of this game and we certainly don't need an "easy mode" if you will by making a rally point for troops. Far too easy to just direct the troops to go right next to the town hall for an easy 1 star win.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danson1235 View Post
    Download a different game?

Fresh Spawn
    Basically it suggests convert all the troops to spell 😂