Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fun has gone

Quote Originally Posted by Atterton View Post
    Made game just like builders base hard to get Stars.Both me and my other half both play maybe we are just to old.Looking at attacks I get and do it’s same for lots.Be nice to get reply’s from others that find hard to.
    As mentioned old is a vague description. I am almost 60 and having lots of fun playing clash right now. Sitting in Legends I do my 8 attacks daily and war attacks every other day. I am getting as many stars as my equal on war lineups and and typically end the day climbing in trophies in legends. Maybe time to try a new army or join a clan that does a lot of friendly challenges so you can practice your attacks...

If something new is introduced to the game , it is always difficult to fit in , you may need n numbers of practice to master your attack strats , maybe by the time you are able to get back to back 3 stars , another content is released and we repeat the same process.
    For me it is fun to learn new stuff / strats . I hope you master attacks and enjoy clash again

age is just a number

Made game just like builders base hard to get Stars.Both me and my other half both play maybe we are just to old.Looking at attacks I get and do it’s same for lots.Be nice to get reply’s from others that find hard to.

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

It can be tough. I have days where I get mostly high 2 stars and some 3 stars in legends and other days where I get some 1 stars and feel like it's impossible. First of all, don't watch the youtubers and think it's as easy as they make it look. I have so many 1 star and low 2 stars on my base in legends its crazy. The majority of people have a hard time getting more than a low percentage 2 star on a decent base. There are people who are masters at the QW or warden walk and can get much better percentage attacks, like many Youtube guys. You try the same attack that they had 20 miners left over with and you end up getting a 1 star. That's why I get upset when these players use words like OP and ask for nerfs.

Don't shoot for 3 stars, just start working on getting 2 stars and then add percentage. If your heroes and troops are lower level, then you need to level them up, before you can expect to do well. Even with max offense, it's very hard to get a 3 star. Find an attack and practice it, like electro drags and loons. I started to just try out different troop combos and enjoy the fun of the attack without getting so focused on the stars or percentage all the time.
    Last edited by Micker99; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:12 PM.

Not everyone is a master of every attack style. Most of us have 1 or 2 raid comps we are comfortable with and we might have 3 or 4 we practice for war depending on the base. It takes practice and practice. As others have suggested you can lower your trophy levels, you did not state your league, TH, heroes or troops...so we can only speculate. Find an attack and style that works for you and be sure to upgrade your troops and heroes. Some THs can be a struggle till you have troops at that TH level, but you can push through it.

Just saw you were TH13 in Legends...so you are not new, a lot of folks struggle in Legends, you do not get to pick your opponent and you are stuck with the army you brought. That said when I farm in Titans I use the same 2 or 3 armies, I try not to farm without my AQ and Warden ever, but I have my GW down a lot trying to max him and my RC has been down all month. I adjust my attacks best I can to what I have, I use tankier troops without a Warden. I used more wiz or bowlers in the days when we had no magic items and my AQ was down for a week...You can find a spot where you enjoy the game again.
    Last edited by Rylon; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:12 PM.

Maybe you could tell us your in game id, so we can look and see if there is anything that might explain why your struggling. Mine is #UP8LJ899, yours will be similar.
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously “maxed” TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Maybe you could tell us your in game id, so we can look and see if there is anything that might explain why your struggling. Mine is #UP8LJ899, yours will be similar.
    Just looked you up mate maybe I am not as bad as I thought.Had a good day changed troops

May come over if ok
    Last edited by Atterton; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CptTrips View Post
    I am in legends with heroes
    King 65, Queen 70, Warden 46, Royal 9
    and still get three stars with my favorite attack Queen charge into Hogs.

But I have to admit, that I see a lot more one stars and two stars in Clan wars and in my defenses also and also my own attacks - depends of the base.. I think spamstyle attacks are a little less effective than before, and rarely I'm seeing 3 stars with them.. So maybe you just have to learn some different attacks..

Game with the new hero and Th13 feels very rewarding for me.

In builder base I'm almost maxed (4 walls) and never ever 3 star, so this is not rewarding at all..

Never been any good with hogs find them hard to follow.

Never been any good with hogs find them hard to follow.
    They are very easy to find for me. I just look where I dont want them to go and, boom, that's where they are. Usually on top of two giant bombs.

Best of luck finding the fun again.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Then make it fun/interesting!!! Use /explore /experiment with different combos. You’d be surprised how well some awkward combos can do. Most people stick to the current meta which is fine, everyone can play any way they want. But if you start finding it boring is up to make it fun!!!

OP,
    I’m going to try and help, not like some people who would rather just tell you to quit the game, which in my opinion is rude and disrespectful, but because honestly I don’t like to hear about people leaving, it makes me sad to think that it happens. Even though yes some people lose interest and finally pull the plug, can’t say I haven’t been, and aren’t there myself.
    I have advocated on this forum for the swing of the balance hammer to land further towards the offensive side for a long time, you can check my previous comments on other posts. I love this game, I have ever since the day I installed it 6 1/2 yrs ago.
    I agree with you about the 2* game, it’s dull and not much fun, but it is way better than it has been in the past and honestly I think it’s very close to being just right. And I too do not enjoy BB at all, I think it’s silly for a lot of different reasons, but lots of people like it, and that’s good for them and I don’t have to play it much unless I want to so I can’t complain about that really.
    So, here’s what I have found has helped me. I’ve got several accounts, one is a max 11, one is an almost max 12, and my main is almost maxed at 13. I sometimes have them in different clans with a bunch of amazing people I like to consider friends. Sometimes the clans are crazy active, especially around clan games and CWL times, sometimes pretty quiet. But having several accounts at different levels has given me the ability to hone my attacking skills using different strats and with my 11 I’m almost 3* every time, at least I would say in the 80+% range. With my 12, it’s getting better but not as much as my 11, which honestly is to be expected, but I’m hoping as time goes on it will continue to get better and better. Now with my 13, that’s another story, I’m in the 2* game with the odd 3* thrown in just to keep me intrigued to carry on. I still see things that I comment on here about in hopes others agree with me and SC listens and maybe will take into consideration.
    I hope this helps a little for you OP, I hope the forum community can help you find the fun in the game. Come look us up if you want.

it’s a book, I wrote a **&*$(# book lol