Thread: BH9 Attack strategy and lab upgrades

Centennial Club

BH9 Attack strategy and lab upgrades

Hi guys!
    I would like to know, which are the best tactics to attack as a builder hall 9? Which lab upgrades should be done first? Which last?
    And has anyone a good base build which i could copy to climb up the ladder to get a higher bonus (to finally get some upgrades done? 🙏
    Video advice is also very appreciated ☺️

It's always wisest to upgrade troops you use most first.
    At th9 best combinations are probably GoWiVa for ground attacks and LavaLoon for air attacks.

Bases you'll find from Base Design-subforum.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    It's always wisest to upgrade troops you use most first.
    At th9 best combinations are probably GoWiVa for ground attacks and LavaLoon for air attacks.

Bases you'll find from Base Design-subforum.
    Sry maybe i didnt write it clearly: i am talking about the builder hall village 🤭

I am using beta minion spam , sometimes super p.e.k.k.a spam works fine
    else
    you can use boxer giant+bomber+raged barbarian+cannon cart too.

check out *clash bashing* he is a YouTuber who plays BB

edit:
    As far as lab upgrade goes, I did max cannon cart in order to unlock O.t.t.o , then focused
    on maxing beta minion , followed by pekka..
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; January 18th, 2020 at 01:46 PM.

Forum Elder
    I found a troop that could help me win (particularly if my Mech is on upgrade) in Baby Dragons.
    (I started with Sneakys, then tried Betas for a bit and settled on Babys) Betas and Drop ship complement Babys pretty well for my tastes.

as far as upgrades I really liked Witches and Drop ship so those got love from me. I and am currently feeding HogGliders elixir on the BH Base.

on my main I did the carts to unlock OTTO. after Hogs max Ill run with S-PEKKAs. (this is just my plan of choice, if I am honest, I dont really like the BHB and have a very low opinion of it since it is pitched as "Optional" but tied to MANY things in the regular village).

What is nice about the BHB, (one of the few endearing qualities) is that pretty much EVERY Troop can get you 70-100% depending on the base layout and DPS ofc. but ALL troops are viable at every level. So find one that is effective for you and stick with it.

Good Luck, its a pain to grind the Builder hut IMO, but 6th builder is worth it in the long run. YMMV