Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account closure

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    🤦♥♀️ There is no need to play with bots and you achieve nothing by starting over and over again with the intend of breaking the rules again and again.
    I dont want to start over and over again i was saying what some people might do. My original question was simply how to stop and not get banned that is the only question I was looking to get an answer for. IF there not offering that then I guess there isnt a real answer to my question.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by kkcoc View Post
    I dont want to start over and over again i was saying what some people might do. My original question was simply how to stop and not get banned that is the only question I was looking to get an answer for. IF there not offering that then I guess there isnt a real answer to my question.
    Stop cheating, donít abuse any mechanics that give any advantage. Follow TOS and you will never get banned, unjustly.
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WorshipJesus View Post
    Stop cheating, donít abuse any mechanics that give any advantage. Follow TOS and you will never get banned, unjustly.
    actually there isnt really an option to stop it looks like, i just read on another forum a guy that got banned because he used a bot 5 years ago? and there are lots more that stopped months ago. So no there really isnt a way out of the ban waves. And by the way not everyone has unlimited money that helps speed up the upgrades, I have about $4000 into my bases and I think that is more that enough.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kkcoc View Post
    i just read on another forum a guy that got banned because he used a bot 5 years ago? and there are lots more that stopped months ago. So no there really isnt a way out of the ban waves. And by the way not everyone has unlimited money that helps speed up the upgrades, I have about $4000 into my bases and I think that is more that enough.
    Personally, I recommend believing less than half of what random people post online. However, I would have been inclined to take Supercell at their word when they warned players back in July that they would be banning botters. That warning went out just over 6 months ago now and it even got a refresher when the first ban waves started going through at the end of August. If players chose to ignore that July warning and the subsequent ban waves, and continued to cheat under the entirely misguided belief that they wouldn't be caught, then it would appear chose poorly.

TBH I can't really understand why anybody would have ignored the warnings and past history of how Supercell deals with cheaters, but then again, I don't really understand why someone would cheat in the first place either. I'd never sacrifice my integrity so cheaply. If someone should debase themslf over something as inconsequential as a mobile game, can you imagine counting on them when it's actually something important? Personally, I'd never trust a single thing they said or did.

As for having paid "more than enough" it's always your prerogative to spend or not spend on the game. However, if you believe that cheating becomes justified at some particular dollar amount, you're deluding yourself. Cheating is never ok.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Since this conversation has gone far off topic from the OP, we can end it here.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy