Page 180 of 181 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1809

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Just remember my last login on all that account, around november or disember 2015

Banned
    If your villages were connected to Google Play/Game Center, just login to the associated e-mails individually and then link all of them to Supercell ID. Otherwise, you'll have to contact SC in-game to recover your account which you can only do once.

Speaking of that, I don't know if it's possible to recover all your eight accounts in one go.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; January 16th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    If your villages were connected to Google Play/Game Center, just login to the associated e-mails individually and then link all of them to Supercell ID. Otherwise, you'll have to contact SC in-game to recover your account which you can only do once.

Speaking of that, I don't know if it's possible to recover all your eight accounts in one go.
    2 of them login from FB, rest of them by gmail . And i forgot all of that email,just one vilage login from main fb i can open. The other fb, i have login on coc but automatically reset to new village. But for proove, i can give some village detail or base picture. Because all off them still got in my Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ujay931025 View Post
    2 of them login from FB, rest of them by gmail . And i forgot all of that email,just one vilage login from main fb i can open. The other fb, i have login on coc but automatically reset to new village. But for proove, i can give some village detail or base picture. Because all off them still got in my Clan.
    My own clan

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    I have never heard of a case where this has happened, but according to the ToS,SUPERCELL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.”
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    I have never heard of a case where this has happened, but according to the ToS,SUPERCELL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.”
    They won't delete an account right away after 6 months of inactivity. I have heard of plenty of cases where players returned to their account after 3-4 years without any problems.But that said I did saw a Reddit post about one guy who tried to recover his 6 year-old account and Support replied that account was deleted due to inactivity for 6 years.

I think the inactive bases get put into a queue and the oldest ones get deleted or something.Or the system deletes an account automatically after 6 years of inactivity.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    They won't delete an account right away after 6 months of inactivity. I have heard of plenty of cases where players returned to their account after 3-4 years without any problems.But that said I did saw a Reddit post about one guy who tried to recover his 6 year-old account and Support replied that account was deleted due to inactivity for 6 years.

I think the inactive bases get put into a queue and the oldest ones get deleted or something.Or the system deletes an account automatically after 6 years of inactivity.
    I am sure they have that rule I’m place so that if they need to save room on the servers they can clear out accounts after the 180 days.

I doubt they have someone sitting behind a desk, watching a timer count to 180 days per village so it can be deleted. But then again...maybe that is what the community managers do when they are not here.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Fresh Spawn

Supercell id

Someone else is running my supercell id. And i want to remove id from the other device what should I do.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jd8625 View Post
    Someone else is running my supercell id. And i want to remove id from the other device what should I do.?
    Get the device and remove the scid from that device (in clash during switching accounts) or delete clash from that device will do the same.

Never share your email details or village again.😉

My Suppercell id Gmail Has Been Hacked

Suppercell,
    I have a serious problem.
    My player tag: #<redacted>
    Account Name: MOHAMMAD Sagor
    Townhall level:11
    Xp:161
    Clan name: War Legends
    Now i describe my problem:
    My Suppercell id is Gmail
    My gmail account has been hacked
    Now please remove my account from current hacked gmail : <redacted>
    And please Connect my village to this gmail: <redacted>
    I already give you the Details.
    Please Help me as soon as possible
    Last edited by mohammadisrafilahmedsago; January 19th, 2020 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Help