Thread: Anyone know what level this changes?

Anyone know what level this changes?

I thought the queen’s shots changed to red at 45 but my queen is lvl 44. Anyone know how it really works.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 44 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post

I thought the queen’s shots changed to red at 45 but my queen is lvl 44. Anyone know how it really works.
    Been years since I had an AQ that low, hard to remember.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

The shots change color when the Royal Cloak is active. Source: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Archer_Queen.

“If the Archer Queen attacks while her Royal Cloak ability is active, her arrows change from their normal Elixir-like color to a bright orange.”
    Last edited by toofinedog; 5 Days Ago at 02:31 PM. Reason: Added link and quote from link

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    The shots change color when the Royal Cloak is active. Source: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Archer_Queen.

“If the Archer Queen attacks while her Royal Cloak ability is active, her arrows change from their normal Elixir-like color to a bright orange.”
    That’s not a Royal Cloak arrow. The Royal Cloak arrows are larger and glow as if they were on fire.

OP, the last time I checked, the Archer Queen’s arrows are purple at levels 1-19, gold at levels 20-40, and reddish-gold at levels 41 and up.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, 68/70/50/5
    Walls:
    212 zap, 88 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    That’s not a Royal Cloak arrow. The Royal Cloak arrows are larger and glow as if they were on fire.

OP, the last time I checked, the Archer Queen’s arrows are purple at levels 1-19, gold at levels 20-40, and reddish-gold at levels 41 and up.
    The queen is cloaked in ZG’s pic. I am aware of minor visual changes as hero levels progress, but they aren’t noted in the wiki as I thought they would be. What I found seems up-to-date since it includes recent queen skins. If you have a source, please share it.

Maybe different skins have different colours of arrows?
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Maybe different skins have different colours of arrows?
    Yeah, maybe. Just zoomed in and saw it’s the gladiator skin.

The queen is cloaked in ZG’s pic. I am aware of minor visual changes as hero levels progress, but they aren’t noted in the wiki as I thought they would be. What I found seems up-to-date since it includes recent queen skins. If you have a source, please share it.
    In earlier posts, it was said that these tiny/small changes with regards to heroes have been abandoned with the 3D rendering for the skins.... I don't know if that was ever formally confirmed by SC though...

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    The queen is not cloaked in the picture. There is a small explosion above her head, hinting that she was just hit by a mid-high level archer tower. She looks bright because of the healing effect she’s receiving.

Edit: Every time I use my AQ’s Royal Cloak ability, the arrows get larger, gold, and they have flames on them. Those arrows do not change regardless of whether the queen is level 5 or level 70 (and they do not match the arrows in the picture).
    Last edited by EvilEmpire; 5 Days Ago at 04:14 PM.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, 68/70/50/5
    Walls:
    212 zap, 88 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

The queen is not cloaked in the picture. There is a small explosion above her head, hinting that she was just hit by a mid-high level archer tower. She looks bright because of the healing effect she’s receiving.

Edit: Every time I use my AQ’s Royal Cloak ability, the arrows get larger, gold, and they have flames on them. Those arrows do not change regardless of whether the queen is level 5 or level 70 (and they do not match the arrows in the picture).
    Ah yes, my mistake on what effect was taking place.