Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I知 so close!

Centennial Club
    I did my storages first as I did not take into account the cc storage and the gold pass discount. Then I did camps, cc, lab, and maxed the TH. Then went after defenses. I always do my eagle and infernos first and then Tesla痴 while mixing in hero upgrades when I have the dark. I have 2 wiz towers, cannons, archer towers, mortars, and bomb towers left along with warden and king. Walls are about a 3rd done as i dump excess resources between upgrades. Honestly TH12 is relatively close to being done and it hasn稚 felt like much of a grind. I maxed TH10 back when 11 was first released and back then it felt like a grind... now it痴 pretty easy going and fun. All the changes supercell made during my 2ish year break have made the game far easier to level. You値l be closing in on 13 before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post

Once the heroes are done it’s pretty much just walls and a few more buildings. Th12 awaits! Any tips?
    'Close' with 10 levels to go as well as walls and buildings? It's all in the mind of the beholder... Best of luck and enjoy the game [or should I say 'leave your collectors on the outside when you go? Not really nice, now is it...]

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    'Close' with 10 levels to go as well as walls and buildings? It's all in the mind of the beholder... Best of luck and enjoy the game [or should I say 'leave your collectors on the outside when you go? Not really nice, now is it...]
    Th12 is not fun?

Im not planning on going until my heroes are done, I’ve learned my lesson from th9 lol

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 48 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Th12 awaits! Any tips?
    We have few good YouTubers who give advice on base upgrades with respect to war, (if interested in knowing their names PM me will share the details with you)
    I personally upgrade randomly(defense buildings) , as I dont care about the war weights
    aim to get dark elixir always and consider it as Highest priority
    focus on upgrading your heroes in following order
    Queen>warden>King -
    Use hammer/book on Queen/warden

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    We have few good YouTubers who give advice on base upgrades with respect to war, (if interested in knowing their names PM me will share the details with you)
    I personally upgrade randomly(defense buildings) , as I dont care about the war weights
    aim to get dark elixir always and consider it as Highest priority
    focus on upgrading your heroes in following order
    Queen>warden>King -
    Use hammer/book on Queen/warden
    If these are youtubers with good content, why not share the info here on the forums?

Trainee
    Upgrade cc and camps ASAP! Followed by whatever troops you use most! Any hero levels you can do also a huge bonus