Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: how the legend league search working ? is this picture is one of a million?!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    At low legends, there will be 10000 plus other accounts in the close trophy range, but by the time you get much above 5200 it will be down to under 1000, and if you get above 5500 there are only a few hundred.
    account 1 : 5265 trophies / rank 73609
    account 2 : 5240 trophies / rank 90740

I think there are more than 1000 players in the 5200 range

He joined LL part way through the day. So he got 5 attacks and 5 defenses. Because he matched part way through the day he didn’t get the whole pool of people in his trophy range. The odds of matching the same attacker as you are defending against goes way up when this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Halbert View Post
    He joined LL part way through the day. So he got 5 attacks and 5 defenses. Because he matched part way through the day he didnít get the whole pool of people in his trophy range. The odds of matching the same attacker as you are defending against goes way up when this happens.
    Considering the SS is of current league day, cups gained shows +170, and the attacks show a total of 91 cups won, 79 cups were won on the 3 hidden attacks, giving it a full day of 8 hits.
    Last edited by Warios; 5 Days Ago at 08:32 PM.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Considering the SS is of current league day, cups gained shows +170, and the attacks show a total of 91 cups won, 79 cups were won on the 3 hidden attacks, giving it a full day of 8 hits.

I agree, I had already done this math to know there were hidden attack, and that his hidden attacks performed much better on average than his shown attacks.

-me

That picture almost makes me want to start another account and trying to find myself from Legend League. :P

I was wondering what I was looking at, perhaps use markup or something to make it a little easier!

Abd I couldn’t tell you how rare it is, I have no legends experience.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 44 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I was wondering what I was looking at, perhaps use markup or something to make it a little easier!

Abd I couldn’t tell you how rare it is, I have no legends experience.
    seriously? You couldn’t see that the same account name was in both the attack and defence lists?

‘should have gone to spec savers’

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    seriously? You couldn’t see that the same account name was in both the attack and defence lists?

‘should have gone to spec savers’
    Nah, they're just responding for their post count apparently ....