Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: how the legend league search working ? is this picture is one of a million?!

  1. #11
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    france
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    At low legends, there will be 10000 plus other accounts in the close trophy range, but by the time you get much above 5200 it will be down to under 1000, and if you get above 5500 there are only a few hundred.
    account 1 : 5265 trophies / rank 73609
    account 2 : 5240 trophies / rank 90740

    I think there are more than 1000 players in the 5200 range

  2. #12
    He joined LL part way through the day. So he got 5 attacks and 5 defenses. Because he matched part way through the day he didn’t get the whole pool of people in his trophy range. The odds of matching the same attacker as you are defending against goes way up when this happens.

  3. #13
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Halbert View Post
    He joined LL part way through the day. So he got 5 attacks and 5 defenses. Because he matched part way through the day he didnít get the whole pool of people in his trophy range. The odds of matching the same attacker as you are defending against goes way up when this happens.
    Considering the SS is of current league day, cups gained shows +170, and the attacks show a total of 91 cups won, 79 cups were won on the 3 hidden attacks, giving it a full day of 8 hits.
    Last edited by Warios; 5 Days Ago at 08:32 PM.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Considering the SS is of current league day, cups gained shows +170, and the attacks show a total of 91 cups won, 79 cups were won on the 3 hidden attacks, giving it a full day of 8 hits.

    I agree, I had already done this math to know there were hidden attack, and that his hidden attacks performed much better on average than his shown attacks.

    -me

  5. #15
    Trainee RaBBjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    38
    That picture almost makes me want to start another account and trying to find myself from Legend League. :P

  6. #16
    Super Member zeldagod14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Hyrule kingdom
    Posts
    825
    I was wondering what I was looking at, perhaps use markup or something to make it a little easier!

    Abd I couldn’t tell you how rare it is, I have no legends experience.

    Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 44 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

  7. #17
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I was wondering what I was looking at, perhaps use markup or something to make it a little easier!

    Abd I couldn’t tell you how rare it is, I have no legends experience.
    seriously? You couldn’t see that the same account name was in both the attack and defence lists?

    ‘should have gone to spec savers’

  8. #18
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    5,236
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    seriously? You couldn’t see that the same account name was in both the attack and defence lists?

    ‘should have gone to spec savers’
    Nah, they're just responding for their post count apparently ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •