Thread: UK Player Seeking Derby Hood

Fresh Spawn

UK Player Seeking Derby Hood

Level 65, derby-focused, dedicated & helpful daily player. If I can spare it, you can have it!

My current hood isnít interested in the derby and Iím getting tired of not having enough tasks to do.

I check in multiple times a day. I prefer to keep chat focused on the game but think that communicating is vital to derby success. I have a few tips / tricks that I use to get top-point tasks done fast and would love to share them & learn more.

Looking for a neighbourhood of like-minded, English-speaking players to smash the derby and help each other out.

Hi Atlantis,
    We are a newly formed Neighborhood. There are 8 of us who left another farm due to their lack of wanting to win in derby. We love dedicated players and we love to help! We also Chat quite a bit. We are Rookie league now but currently in 1st place by over 4,000 points. We expect to be champion league by next month. We would love to have you on our team.
    Here is our farm info:
    Tag: #Y9URPROY
    Name: THE REAL FAMILY FARM
    Hope to see you there!
    🐎

We love the derby at our neighborhood. Come check us out to see if you think you would be a good fit https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-310-derby%29.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove77 View Post
    We love the derby at our neighborhood. Come check us out to see if you think you would be a good fit https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-310-derby%29.
    This sounds like a great fit! I’d like to let the current derby finish before switching neighbourhoods so will request to join on Monday if that’s okay. I’m Mulberry Farm.

Awesome. Look forward to seeing you on Monday

Amarillo by Morniní
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called ďhorseshoe weeksĒ this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Sent you a pm
    Lvl 142, town 40 #ULU2U8Y

Fresh Spawn
    If you're still looking, let me know. We are serious derby players (no diamond purchase required), English only and very generous neighbors. -- the Cool Kids