Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sound effects for hero skins

New Bloke/Chick

Sound effects for hero skins

It was so disappointing for me that there is no sound effect for new warden skin..
    Please Darian, there should be a unique sound effect for every hero skin like party warden or jolly king
    Do something about it 🙏

There is sound in this game?

TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    It was so disappointing for me that there is no sound effect for new warden skin..
    Please Darian, there should be a unique sound effect for every hero skin like party warden or jolly king
    Do something about it 
    Yeah I'll get right on that, since you know...I do the sound effects for the game. ;-)

Not every skin will have custom animations like the Skeleton King did. Not every skin will have new, custom SFX like the Party Warden did. Some of the skins will just be new overlays over the standard animation rigging. Some of the skins will require all new custom animations, or custom SFX.

However, our sound team works on every game we have and having to create new SFX for each skin each month is rather demanding.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Well I hope when they do the darian king skin next month, you’ll have the sound effects sorted for them lol

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Yeah I'll get right on that, since you know...I do the sound effects for the game. ;-)

Not every skin will have custom animations like the Skeleton King did. Not every skin will have new, custom SFX like the Party Warden did. Some of the skins will just be new overlays over the standard animation rigging. Some of the skins will require all new custom animations, or custom SFX.

However, our sound team works on every game we have and having to create new SFX for each skin each month is rather demanding.
    I pray to the Clash gods daily that such an abomination skin never pierces the veil of nightmares and breaches into reality, to terrify and scar players across the globe.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I pray to the Clash gods daily that such an abomination skin never pierces the veil of nightmares and breaches into reality, to terrify and scar players across the globe.

And Darian I request you to put all the previous skins in the shop... Because many of us missed some skins to buy
    It would be awesome ❤️

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    And Darian I request you to put all the previous skins in the shop... Because many of us missed some skins to buy
    It would be awesome ❤️
    I must say it would be nice to see this. Just like it would be nice to be able to buy the year 1 Xmas tree😂 but I doubt that will ever happen. It would kinda make the skins not as worth having. I my self have every skin so far and I paid for them and had to grind challenges to get them. Imo it wouldn’t be all that fair if you can buy them out right after the month they were available has ended