Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Well done SC for not letting me use my newest defenses in legend league!

Well done SC for not letting me use my newest defenses in legend league!

Just planted my first Scattershot but I cannot use it to defend my base in Legend League before the day after tomorrow. This banning system that also effects from th9 using FC is sick to the core for 99% of the players. I am sure that everyone would be better of without it including the top 0.01% players!
    Click here to see why you should not nerf Super Queen

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    There is ze4o chance that everyone would be betterboff without it.

There is very good reasonbfor the cooldown, and it isn't goingvaway any time soon.

At least inblegends it will be available before you finish building it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member
    In every other league you have to wait like 2 weeks before the defense will be usefull, in legend you only need to wait 1 day

I don't like the cooldown either but i understand it's necessary to keep the game fairplay

I don t see any problem here: Its great in legend to even have defenses working that are not completely built, or upgrading at the moment...
    This gives a much bigger advantage (having 5 upgrading defenses that defend you village) then having a single new defence/defence lvl asap... just wait a few hours ...
    sorry for my english - not a native english speaker
    th13 Q/K/W/C 70/65/50/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is ze4o chance that everyone would be betterboff without it.

There is very good reasonbfor the cooldown, and it isn't goingvaway any time soon.

At least inblegends it will be available before you finish building it.
    I second this... Well said 👍

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    Just planted my first Scattershot but I cannot use it to defend my base in Legend League before the day after tomorrow. This banning system that also effects from th9 using FC is sick to the core for 99% of the players. I am sure that everyone would be better of without it including the top 0.01% players!
    You got this far without the Scattershot, you'll survive another day or two I'm sure.

I forgot to update my live Legend base for a couple of weeks after I had already added both Scatter shots AND maxed them, which proves that I'm an idiot, but as I'm still alive, I can assure everybody else that they'll survive too.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Same rule applies for everyone e.g. your attacks will be easier.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329