Thread: Maxed base; What's next?

Maxed base; What's next?

Hi folk, finally maxed my builder base with the last 2 remaining wall pieces just done and was wondering how long it will be before we see new content?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfz69 View Post
    Hi folk, finally maxed my builder base with the last 2 remaining wall pieces just done and was wondering how long it will be before we see new content?
    According to Darian they havent even begun work on BH10, so it's gonna be a while
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Forum Master
    It was many months between the BH8 and the BH9 release and there is no reason to believe that the gap between BH9 and BH10 will be any shorter.

I'm sure that the team at SuperCell is throwing around ideas for the next BH level already, but .. that doesn't mean that they are ready to share those ideas with us.

In fact, we weren't told, that they had begun work on BH9. It just dropped when it was ready.

So, for now .. you can use Builder Base to finish your Clan Games if your main base is in Legends and to give you a few extra Pass points every day.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Legend
    Not soon.
    relax
    push if you want
    get season challenge rewards
    complete clan game
    collect gem mine
    clear obstacles for gems
    play around with different armies for fun
    but new content will be some time
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Sounds good time for pushing when all defenses are finally in use instead of one of them being constantly in upgrade.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Thanks for the replies, I thnk it's time to push then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    It was many months between the BH8 and the BH9 release and there is no reason to believe that the gap between BH9 and BH10 will be any shorter.

I'm sure that the team at SuperCell is throwing around ideas for the next BH level already, but .. that doesn't mean that they are ready to share those ideas with us.

In fact, we weren't told, that they had begun work on BH9. It just dropped when it was ready.

So, for now .. you can use Builder Base to finish your Clan Games if your main base is in Legends and to give you a few extra Pass points every day.

/Affront
    March/2018 - June2019
    So 1,5 year between Bh 8 and 9.
    Maintaining this gap, 18 months, we could expect bh10 on December of this year or even further.

In my case with a maxed bh I'd prefer to upgrade another bh of a secondary account.
    Last edited by michelms; January 19th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    March/2018 - June2019
    So 1,5 year between Bh 8 and 9.
    Maintaining this gap, 18 months, we could expect bh10 on December of this year or even further.

In my case with a maxed bh I'd prefer to upgrade another bh of a secondary account.
    That’s true, but keep in mind that the first 8 levels were released fairly quickly. I get the loot bonus nearly every day and I didn’t max out BH8 until about a month before BH9 dropped (I never use gems or books to accelerate BH stuff). I’ll max BH9 end of this month. So, the wait for something new to do will be much longer if we’re looking at the end of this year.

I’ll keep visiting for the reasons already mentioned (gems, clan games and season challenges), but probably just attack once a day outside of clan games so the interest level will be considerably more passive. Trying out different troops just for kicks is a pretty good idea, though.