Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned Account

Quote Originally Posted by SushiFrito View Post
    I can’t help my friend with my device because my device will be ban?
    seriously?
    Apparently so. I mean rules are rules in this game. I come from a xbox community. It's much more friendly that. We help each other all the time in this situations. I just didn't think it would be so different. But anyway. Thanks guys appreciate it

I can’t help my friend with my device because my device will be ban?
    seriously?
    You can't contact SC with your account and try to get control of some other account that you do not own. The way they find out you do not own it is if you do not know all of the information that you need to prove to them that you actually do own it. SC has no way to know you are trying to "help a friend" or steal my account.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You can't contact SC with your account and try to get control of some other account that you do not own. The way they find out you do not own it is if you do not know all of the information that you need to prove to them that you actually do own it. SC has no way to know you are trying to "help a friend" or steal my account.
    I don’t agree with you.

Not behind you with a knife... That's for sure..
    I donít agree with you.
    Why not? Made sense to me.

I don’t agree with you.
    What part of my post is not correct?

P.S. I recommend you not try to test your own theory by contacting SC with your account while trying to recover someone else's. I'd hate for you to find out I'm right the hard way.
    Last edited by 2222; January 16th, 2020 at 01:16 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanO View Post
    Ah damn. That sucks. No way at all to get it back?? Dang I was max th 10. Moral of the day. Never help your mates on clash
    Nope.

Welcome to TH1 , itís the start of a new decade.