Thread: Max level troops idea

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Max level troops idea

so what if you guys would do like a same thing as brawl stars with the star power but then for normal troops so you can choose a path between 2 choices of research as an example you can upgrade the barbarian so that its like a rage barbarian or you choose the other choice where gets better armor and more health so the choices are between damage and health .
    the upgrades will not be cheap tho they need to be really expensive so people can't just get the special ''star powers'' they just cost elixer or dark elixer depending on what kind of troop it is .

if you and you're team could think about this, I would appreciate it

The problem in clash is that there are no final end levels like inbrawl stars. The troops in clash get an upgrade from time to time and this would destroy the ability you want for max troops as .they wouldnt be maxed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PEPsI7 View Post
    so what if you guys would do like a same thing as brawl stars with the star power but then for normal troops so you can choose a path between 2 choices of research as an example you can upgrade the barbarian so that its like a rage barbarian or you choose the other choice where gets better armor and more health so the choices are between damage and health .
    the upgrades will not be cheap tho they need to be really expensive so people can't just get the special ''star powers'' they just cost elixer or dark elixer depending on what kind of troop it is .

if you and you're team could think about this, I would appreciate it

As wotanwaton said above me, there are no final max levels for CoC troops. And besides that, adding abilities will just make the game more like the Builder Base, which many people hate playing there.