Thread: convenience of selecting new clan players

convenience of selecting new clan players

I am from Russia and do not know much English, so do not laugh at my mistakes with the SuperCell team. I have an assumption about finding new members of the clan. In connection with disabling global chat, we introduced one function with three icons about the player, the essence of my request is the following which will solve one problem and facilitate the search for participants in the clan. To these three icons about the player add a clarifying line about the country in which the given player lives and speaks the language of that country, so that when searching for new members of the clan, you can search for a player with the same country as the clan itself. Because I had situations when the participants entered at the invitation of the clan and did not know the Russian language, thereby leaving it. If you introduce this function into the game, it will be much easier for many heads of the clan and its members to look for a team that speaks the same language as the clan. I hope for your feedback, your player is clash of clans.

I think a better solution would be to give the clan leaders to set the clan languages, or to aytomatically set the language with the clan nationality. So in the recruitment section the system should give you only players of the clan nationality(if it's set on International, giving all players without any filter)

This is something that would not even need be selected by players, rather it could be auto-detected. All players are assigned a Local Leaderboard (country). They already select some prefered language within their Clash Settings. So an easy solution may be to:

1) Show in a players profile their Local Leaderboard (Country) and which Language they are currently using. Then ...
    2) Make both those properties as selectable optional recruitment filters.
    Last edited by rowman; 5 Days Ago at 11:43 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    This is something that would not even need be selected by players, rather it could be auto-detected. All players are assigned a Local Leaderboard (country). They alreadg select some prefered language within their Clash Settings. So an easy solution may be to:

1) Show in a players profile their Local Leaderboard (Country) and which Language they are currently using. Then ...
    2) Make both those properties as selectable optional recruitment filters.
    This, why don't we have this?
    Said same thing in General thread... only been 3 months of a tool that simply doesn't work now