Thread: Cannot rejoin my clan

Cannot rejoin my clan

(I would like to search the forum for a similar thread first, but find no way to do that...)

I cannot rejoin my clan, where I am co-leader. My request to join was accidentally rejected, and now the game says "Wait until you make another request". How long do I need to wait? Waiting more than 24 hours has not been enough.

Previously, if someone invited you back, you could rejoin immediately. Not so now (weird).

Usually the lockout is for 24 hours but you can be invited. What you describe sounds like your request hasnt been rejected or accepted and is still in clanchat.

No, it was rejected. After invites were sent I still got the message that I had to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZohan View Post
    No, it was rejected. After invites were sent I still got the message that I had to wait.
    Is the clan full? Have you tryed to clear cache from clash or even a new installation?

Waiting about 36 hours solved the problem. No clan was nowhere near full. I would not start clearing any cache or reinstalling, since the problem was the same on 4 different devices.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZohan View Post
    Waiting about 36 hours solved the problem. No clan was nowhere near full. I would not start clearing any cache or reinstalling, since the problem was the same on 4 different devices.
    It might have been a busy time on CoC. We saw all sorts of clan related delays when clan wars launched. Anyways, I am glad it all resolved itself.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO