Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trees are more than Bushes, so Saws should be more than axes

Fresh Spawn

Trees are more than Bushes, so Saws should be more than axes

Nowadays, the trees in Hayday keep on increasing and yet the bushes is only half of the mount of the trees.. so i think itís reasonable for supercell team increases the saws rather than axes..I understand we can get saws from wheating but yes, we got axes more than saws and now, there are a lot of new trees in the game.. so i think it would be great if supercell increase the probability of getting the saws too.. sorry for my bad english.. i hope you can understand what i am saying 😂​

Forum Champion
    Plant more bushes, plant fewer trees. Problem solved.

I plant in lots of 9 and according to what I can't buy readily on the assumption I will probably need Tom to source axes and saws for any axes and saws.

Event Idea for SAWS

Quote Originally Posted by Amira93 View Post
    Nowadays, the trees in Hayday keep on increasing and yet the bushes is only half of the mount of the trees.. so i think itís reasonable for supercell team increases the saws rather than axes..I understand we can get saws from wheating but yes, we got axes more than saws and now, there are a lot of new trees in the game.. so i think it would be great if supercell increase the probability of getting the saws too.. sorry for my bad english.. i hope you can understand what i am saying 😂​
    Here is my idea: for one day only make an event that allows users to purchase saws with coins. By doing this users can clean up all of the ugly trees (sometimes in to the 1000ís!!) This can also increase user interaction as they will feel a new sense of invigoration with the game.

Please Hay Day lets us buy saws with coins! I have diamonds but I feel it is wasteful to use 50 diamonds to by 10 saws. The dead brown trees make my farm ugly.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristenegan25 View Post
    Here is my idea: for one day only make an event that allows users to purchase saws with coins. By doing this users can clean up all of the ugly trees (sometimes in to the 1000’s!!) This can also increase user interaction as they will feel a new sense of invigoration with the game.

Please Hay Day lets us buy saws with coins! I have diamonds but I feel it is wasteful to use 50 diamonds to by 10 saws. The dead brown trees make my farm ugly.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

You don't need to use 50 diamonds to get 10 saws. Instead you can use 15 diamonds to hire Tom for a day. If you manage just 8 runs with him during the 24 hours you will get 72 saws.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

also, stop picking fruit if you do not have means to clear your land.