Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question - 7 day shield & Legends

Centennial Club

Question - 7 day shield & Legends

I知 traveling out of country, so I知 putting my two Legend accounts on a 7 day shield. I致e worked them both down to 5200 cups. If I buy the shield when I知 at less than 5200 cups, then attack and end the day above 5,200 cups, what happens?

Thanks and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Regards,

Rog

Then you finish above 5200 trophies. Not sure what else you're asking
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

You can’t attack after buying the shield, or if you do you loose shield time, unless I’m mistaken.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyRay View Post
    You can’t attack after buying the shield, or if you do you loose shield time, unless I’m mistaken.
    The shield takes effect from the start of the next legends day. If you have attacks left in the current day, you can still take those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognavaldr View Post
    I’m traveling out of country, so I’m putting my two Legend accounts on a 7 day shield. I’ve worked them both down to 5200 cups. If I buy the shield when I’m at less than 5200 cups, then attack and end the day above 5,200 cups, what happens?

Thanks and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Regards,

Rog
    I had to do this in November. I was barely over 5200, so I had to wait until I took defenses to get me below 5200. Then I bought my shield and proceeded to use my 8 attacks. Shield took effect the next legends day, and actually carried through the last day of the season.

Centennial Club
    Thanks. I’ve had issues with shields in Legends lately and wanted to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Then you finish above 5200 trophies. Not sure what else you're asking
    You can only buy the week long shield if you are under 5200 so the question is what if he buys it when he is under 5200, but then finishes his attacks for the day and ends up over 5200. Will he get the shield for a week starting the next day anyway, even though he was actually over 5200 when the shield starts? It looks like the answer is yes, he can do that without a problem.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Pro Member
    Is it really worth buying a 7 day shield when you're at 5200?
    You might aswell save those gems for a couple of training potions when you get back and grind back into legends.

However Clan Games is around the corner so expect some insane clouds in Titan league.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Is it really worth buying a 7 day shield when you're at 5200?
    You might aswell save those gems for a couple of training potions when you get back and grind back into legends.
    Yes, absolutely worth it if he is gone 7 days. Very easy to lose 200 trophies in a day if you don’t attack. He would be back in Titan in 2-3 days and his loot is exposed for the next 5 days.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP