Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Update

End Game Update

I don't think I'm mistaken, but I'm wondering if someone can provide an update? Before Christmas there was mention of 'end game' that suggested it might change some game fundamentals? The last I heard of this was on a Reddit AMA has anything new been announced regarding this? Is it still coming? th13 is a bit of a *yawn for me, I was really looking forward to the end-game feature, but don't know much about it after that AMA.

Any rumours or updates regarding this? Is it still in the works?

As far as I know, they were going to release "something" for the maxed th12 players. I am pretty sure it was th13, which isn't meh for me and many others.

I find th13 to be a change in gameplay because of the Royal champion and new siege, just like th9 with the more complex attacks, th10 with sieges, th11 with warden and 12 with giga tesla.

Forum Veteran
    I'm not sure what you mean by "end game". If you mean:
    • the end of progressing further or an ultimate maxed out where there will be no more THs or upgrades,
    • or if you mean at the end of the current highest max TH level that there are things you can do to spend your loot on, until the day comes they have a new TH

With respect to bullet 1, I believe Super Cell has stated they plan to keep going with more and more THs at a faster rate than they did before. So - no end game.

If you mean bullet 2, I have not heard anything.

To be honest though - if bullet 1 is the plan I'll eventually have my own end game. It is dreadfully boring that new updates are for the most part just more excruciatingly long and expensive upgrades of the same stuff over and over and over and over.... Even add a new defense is simply *just* a new uninspiring new thing to spend forever upgrading.

I'd personally like to see them stop the upgrade madness and focus on adding new ways to play the game.

Up to them of course - its their game. But eventually I'll get tired of the never ending upgrade rat race and just hang it up.
    I got nothing

ME: SoulCutter: #YVUUYGLC; TH13

They have already mentioned that first they want players to max out TH13, and then there will be stuff related to what the 'endgame' they talked about previously, hopefully in the next major update.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    I believe its something to occupy max players with something to do rather than waiting all the time for new content.
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (85k+ followers)

level 303 - 34m dark - 45k unbreakable - 15
    k infernos - 30k xbows
    8k eagles - 106/108 achievements - 1.7b spoils - 4.0k stars - Full Stats

Centennial Club
    I'm almost a maxed th13, maxed heros, troops and all and tbh I'm beginning to get burnt out on the never-ending upgrades and the extreme upgrade times now.. the grind to get the loot up to upgrade something(which is now extremely expensive) and the 12-15 day upgrade times for th13 is on the verge of being way too long, which is causing players to get "bored" with the game. Good thing is I can stay busy on my other mid range th13 but it's just overwhelming sometimes.. something fresh and different definitely needs to get introduced into the game to keep us "excited" about progressing and having the desire to continue playing... just my thought..

Fresh Spawn

Can't say

Quote Originally Posted by clashin2020 View Post
    I don't think I'm mistaken, but I'm wondering if someone can provide an update? Before Christmas there was mention of 'end game' that suggested it might change some game fundamentals? The last I heard of this was on a Reddit AMA has anything new been announced regarding this? Is it still coming? th13 is a bit of a *yawn for me, I was really looking forward to the end-game feature, but don't know much about it after that AMA.

Any rumours or updates regarding this? Is it still in the works?
    I also hear about this update. And yes I agree that it would be mostly relating to maxed players. Haven't hear any yet about its release though.

Centennial Club
    Its rare that i feel sorry for a multi-million dollar company but dang sometimes i do for SuperCell... Maybe not so much the company as a whole but people like Darian who are a little closer to it. They just dropped the biggest Update ever what, less than a month ago and people are already "bored" with the game. I realize these people are in the minority but I would find it disheartening if I worked for the company and had to hear this all the time. The basis of the game is the same from TH1 on. Farm, upgrade, war if you want, repeat. How is it boring now and wasn't at TH1? I for one enjoy the grind, though mindless at times, but that's why. I can log on and mind-numbingly farm for DE to get another hero upgrade done. That is laterally what the game is. Idk I will never understand it...

Pro Member
    It seems to me like TH13 update wasn't complete, like they split the content so they can release it in later updates every few month. And i don't refer for missing defenses levels but new kind of game featues they implemented we are going to have but never really come..

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    Its rare that i feel sorry for a multi-million dollar company but dang sometimes i do for SuperCell... Maybe not so much the company as a whole but people like Darian who are a little closer to it. They just dropped the biggest Update ever what, less than a month ago and people are already "bored" with the game. I realize these people are in the minority but I would find it disheartening if I worked for the company and had to hear this all the time. The basis of the game is the same from TH1 on. Farm, upgrade, war if you want, repeat. How is it boring now and wasn't at TH1? I for one enjoy the grind, though mindless at times, but that's why. I can log on and mind-numbingly farm for DE to get another hero upgrade done. That is laterally what the game is. Idk I will never understand it...
    Apparently you're not a TH13 having to grind for 12+ mill gold and elixir for upgrades to defenses and troops then having to wait 12-15 days to finish.. and that's even after the 20% builder perk.. that's where the majority of the complaints that I'm seeing are..