Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Update

Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    Its rare that i feel sorry for a multi-million dollar company but dang sometimes i do for SuperCell... Maybe not so much the company as a whole but people like Darian who are a little closer to it. They just dropped the biggest Update ever what, less than a month ago and people are already "bored" with the game. I realize these people are in the minority but I would find it disheartening if I worked for the company and had to hear this all the time. The basis of the game is the same from TH1 on. Farm, upgrade, war if you want, repeat. How is it boring now and wasn't at TH1? I for one enjoy the grind, though mindless at times, but that's why. I can log on and mind-numbingly farm for DE to get another hero upgrade done. That is laterally what the game is. Idk I will never understand it...
    I agree in most part, farming is a huge part of the game, but it is “Clash of Clans” meaning wars were inevitable, so for the people who are more on the war side of the game, the grinding gets very stale but understandable it’s a means to the end. Once the end is reached however, there needs to be something else for them to do, besides starting endless amounts of accounts.
    Darian has already stated that there is some new content coming that they have been working on for the people who have maxed out and are waiting for it. So patience..............

plus; it’s in some peoples nature to just complain about things........ even if it isn’t entirely justified

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    I agree in most part, farming is a huge part of the game, but it is “Clash of Clans” meaning wars were inevitable, so for the people who are more on the war side of the game, the grinding gets very stale but understandable it’s a means to the end.
    Ok I can see this. And maybe I see things different than others but with the meta constantly changing, unless your a top level attacker like iTzu, there are always new strats to learn and master so for me personally "boredom" will never be a thing.
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; January 15th, 2020 at 09:58 PM.

There has been no new announcement that I've seen since that AMA. As to some of the other posts above, yes, we will get more at th13 and yes we will get more halls above th13, I think that has been made very clear. Typically, the "end game" content being discussed by OP refers to something other than simply uprading more. CWL could be considered end game content and the same goes for legends league. Darian hinted that something else is coming too.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There has been no new announcement that I've seen since that AMA. As to some of the other posts above, yes, we will get more at th13 and yes we will get more halls above th13, I think that has been made very clear. Typically, the "end game" content being discussed by OP refers to something other than simply uprading more. CWL could be considered end game content and the same goes for legends league. Darian hinted that something else is coming too.
    Just to add some spice to this discussion, when we released the TH13 update, we deliberately held back some content in order to space it out over this year. However, it wasn't held back to maximize how much mileage we could get out of an update; it was more to spend a bit more time polishing some of the ideas we had for the TH13 release and flesh them out a bit more.

We have a few big updates planned for 2020, and a large amount of it will be geared towards either helping players move towards TH13 or giving TH11 through TH13 more endgame content.

The standard disclaimer: no, we won't be dropping hints about it until we get closer to each of the updates. And no, it won't be TH14.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

The standard disclaimer: no, we won't be dropping hints about it until we get closer to each of the updates. And no, it won't be TH14.
    WhEn aRE tHe SnEaK PeEKS COmInG?!

/s

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I believe its something to occupy max players with something to do rather than waiting all the time for new content.
    Something other than playing in Legend League and doing 8+1 attacks a day on average? I'm not sure I have the time for that, to be honest. (but I probably do)

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRave View Post
    WhEn aRE tHe SnEaK PeEKS COmInG?!

/s
    How dare you...
    AKA Tank Puppy

Terry Pratchett

We have a few big updates planned for 2020, and a large amount of it will be geared towards either helping players move towards TH13 or giving TH11 through TH13 more endgame content.

So...Darian confirms TH14 won't be release in 2020? :P
    Last edited by Sakat; January 16th, 2020 at 08:26 AM.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Forum Master
    Just to add some spice to this discussion, when we released the TH13 update, we deliberately held back some content in order to space it out over this year. However, it wasn't held back to maximize how much mileage we could get out of an update; it was more to spend a bit more time polishing some of the ideas we had for the TH13 release and flesh them out a bit more.

I predict:

1) another level on the defences that didn't get an extra level initially.
    2) A nerf to every defence, rendering the top levels useless.
    3) another level on EVERY defence.
    4) another troop, spell and siege machine
    5) a nerf to a couple of troops, followed by another level on said troops.
    6) nerf to Champion, followed by 5-10 additional levels.

Sorry .. the playbook is pretty predictable by now, Darian :-)

But, it's ok. At the end of the year everybody who had TH12 maxed at the introduction of TH13, will have TH13 maxed no problem.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I predict:

1) another level on the defences that didn't get an extra level initially.
    2) A nerf to every defence, rendering the top levels useless.
    3) another level on EVERY defence.
    4) another troop, spell and siege machine
    5) a nerf to a couple of troops, followed by another level on said troops.
    6) nerf to Champion, followed by 5-10 additional levels.

Sorry .. the playbook is pretty predictable by now, Darian :-)

But, it's ok. At the end of the year everybody who had TH12 maxed at the introduction of TH13, will have TH13 maxed no problem.

/Affront
    Admittedly, yes, some of those things will be a part of the updates we have planned. But they're not the main focus of the updates for 2020.
    AKA Tank Puppy

Terry Pratchett