Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trash

Fresh Spawn

Trash

What’s the reasoning when I attack in BH it’s always against someone with 1 or even 2 lvls higher builder hall. It takes 10 attacks to get 1 victory. It’s worthless. My openers have lvl 16 troops to my lvl 12. Fix your game
    Last edited by Bakunin; January 15th, 2020 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You do know that the matchmaking is by trophy range only right, and nothing to do with troop levels, BH levels, etc? That means there is nothing to fix.

This might help: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Unfair-matches
    Last edited by Bakunin; January 15th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Njsimp24 View Post
    What’s the reasoning when I attack in BH it’s always against someone with 1 or even 2 lvls higher builder hall. It takes 10 attacks to get 1 victory. It’s worthless. My openers have lvl 16 troops to my lvl 12. Fix your game
    What needs fixing is your attitude and your playstyle. Builder hall can't be played like the main village. It has always favor rushing rather than maxing, so step 1 is to rush to BH9 as soon as possible so you don't get lopsided matches. Step 2 is to max out the troops you use most first and foremost. Step 3 is the max out the key defenses such as lava launcher, multi mortar, giant cannon, etc as those are the biggest hindrances to opponents.

As bakunin noted you are matched exclusively by trophies and that's not going to change. You need to adapt to the game rather than demanding the game adapt to you.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Forum Master
    On Builder Base, if you stand still, people overtake you.

If you don't play for months on end and suddenly start again. People in your trophy range are much stronger than you, they have overtaken you.

As inactive players don't lose trophies slowly over time, they will have a bad game experience if they start playing again.

That's actually an argument that everybody (or at least those who have been idle) should get sorted according to "base weight" at the end of every season.

For now, keep at it, at some point you will have dropped enough (10 attacks, you say?) for you to get a victory. The next victory isn't far behind.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Legend
    Either you were a great attack that rose in trophies and now is seeing attackers too strong or as others have surmised you took a break an your bases is now too weak for your trophy range.

Eventually you will fall to a place where you win 50% of your battles until your base progress for that trophy range and you rise up again.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    On Builder Base, if you stand still, people overtake you.

If you don't play for months on end and suddenly start again. People in your trophy range are much stronger than you, they have overtaken you.

As inactive players don't lose trophies slowly over time, they will have a bad game experience if they start playing again.

That's actually an argument that everybody (or at least those who have been idle) should get sorted according to "base weight" at the end of every season.

For now, keep at it, at some point you will have dropped enough (10 attacks, you say?) for you to get a victory. The next victory isn't far behind.

/Affront
    Oh my gosh, yes. Imagine being me coming back from a hiatus having done little to no work on my builder base facing stronger opponents at every turn. It took a looong time to get to a point where attacking was comfortable. Fortunately, builder runes made progression easier, and I put an emphasis on the clock tower to give me more bang for my buck. Now Im BH9 with the troops I use maxed, and Im somewhere in the 3000s. I win way more often than I lose now. As much as a builder base army attack seems like a spray-and-pray situation, there are elements of strategy, and funneling does work. Troop AI goes a long way when you strategize and funnel properly just like in the main village. Patience and perseverance can lead to victory.
    Last edited by toofinedog; January 17th, 2020 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Typo