Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: For Polish comunnity and administration Supercell

For Polish comunnity and administration Supercell

I write this post on behalf of my wife, who has already cried a sea of tears since yesterday.
    Yesterday, my wife's account in Clash of Clans was permamentnie banned without giving any specific reason.
    Laconic information about the use of external software is unacceptable.
    The wife has worked hard and honestly for two years without using any illegal methods.
    She always thought that honesty would be rewarded, however, that Supercell had a different definition of honesty.
    We want to get a full and rewarding response to what kind of crime my wife committed in the game.
    What specifically caused such sanctions, the third software? What? This is absurd.
    I also remind Supercell that your phone or tablet and other programs installed on it are not only for games.
    How my wife was treated is associated only with racist conduct.
    We put the case in court dependent on supercell's position.

Nick wives camelya67

Sincerely Peter

Sorry my english translate

Welcome to the forum. We are all players like you and cant help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr2000 View Post
    Yesterday, my wife's account in Clash of Clans was permamentnie banned without giving any specific reason.
    Laconic information about the use of external software is unacceptable.
    I believe the ban notification said for use of 3rd party software and this is bannable.

The wife has worked hard and honestly for two years without using any illegal methods.
    She always thought that honesty would be rewarded, however, that Supercell had a different definition of honesty.
    The rules are same for everyone no matter what.

We want to get a full and rewarding response to what kind of crime my wife committed in the game.
    What specifically caused such sanctions, the third software? What? This is absurd.
    Read the ban notification. Support will not tell you any more details and the forumites have no insight.

I also remind Supercell that your phone or tablet and other programs installed on it are not only for games.
    Oh it sounds like you know that your wife has third party app on her device.
    Having apps on your device that can be used to interrupt clash files is against their terms of service. Even if you dont want to use them you still have them and could use them.

How my wife was treated is associated only with racist conduct.
    What da hell are you talking? A ban is a ban and playing the racist card where no racism is is absolutely stupid behaviour. Such discussions will never end well.

We put the case in court dependent on supercell's position.
    You shall read the ToS you agreed and you will see that you are out of luck.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    The Terms Of Service state:

"You agree that you will not, under any circumstances: Use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Supercell game or any Supercell game experience."

The ban has absolutely nothing to do with race and everything to do with whether you broke the Terms Of Service.

The forum has no link to Supercell Support so we can't provide any further information.