Thread: About league medals

About league medals

I was wondering!What will be the best way to get the max value out of league medals? Should I spend it on builder potion or on hammers? Currently I have 1200 medals and have 1of each hammer in my kitty. I am a new th 13 with everything maxed as a th 12 including heros and walls and I have 6 builders also. Currently my hero lvl is AQ 70, BK65, GW 47, RC12. And I also purchased gold pass.

I would hammer my way as we have 7 day cooldown on it. For builder potions you will have to make all builders work to get the most benefit out of it.

Sounds like you have a lot going on - I’m with Wotan & would go with Hammers

Forum Master
    Last season, I used 1200 medals on builder potions. (with Gold Pass)

I used the potions every time I had all 6 builders working, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Got Champ to level 12, EQ, 3xInferno, 1xX-Bow, 2xSchatterShots maxed and 3 GigaInferno levels done, also around 40 wall segments. (Edit: it seems that I also managed to max all my storages last month .. super speed indeed) I booked a couple of GW levels and one level on each of the other heroes, maybe also the workshop.

I'd say that GoldPass + Builder Potions + 6 Builders = super speed :-)

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 6 Days Ago at 01:09 PM.
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by asishrag View Post
    I was wondering!What will be the best way to get the max value out of league medals? Should I spend it on builder potion or on hammers? Currently I have 1200 medals and have 1of each hammer in my kitty. I am a new th 13 with everything maxed as a th 12 including heros and walls and I have 6 builders also. Currently my hero lvl is AQ 70, BK65, GW 47, RC12. And I also purchased gold pass.
    Since they doubled the price of builder potions I don't like to use them too much any more, not with my medals anyway. I like to use them but don't usually spend medals on them.

What I try to do is save them for the next TH like you have done. To avoid having to upgrade storage, I will use them early in the process on defense/cc/camps/the last TH upgrade or anything else that cost more money than I can hold in my storage before I upgrade them.

In a nutshell, I try to bypass upgrading storage first and get my defense up. Later I work on storage.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

I would use hammers + book and loot from gold pass to get the warden to 50 ASAP without ever having to put him down. Clan Castle, Workshop, Lab, Eagle & Scatters are all worth a hammer imo. RC to 20 is also crucial.
    Last edited by GLORY; 6 Days Ago at 01:02 PM.

Hammers for Heroes is my choice...

4 more levels on King and all of mine will be max.

The Hammer of Heroes has the best gameplay value, as you always want your heroes up and ready for raiding and war, but the Hammer of Fighting has the best potential value when considering the cost/time for late-game upgrades.