Thread: Looking For a Clan

Looking For a Clan

Looking for English speaking clan SE Asia (I'm Thailand based). Level 10 min clan that needs new members to compete in wars. 4 players looking th13,11,10and 9.
    Last edited by DRkiller1; 6 Days Ago at 06:40 AM.

Dr. You can stop in and see if we have what you want or vice versa. We can open up space if something works out.

Based in US/India.
    Friends from UK, Sweden, Aus, Canada, and Mexico.

Level 17War clan
    CWL every season, Starting 30vs30 for Jan Season
    Clan in league 1
    B2B wars
    453/175/11 ratio
    Clan games always complete

Clan Tag #YQ8RJRJ2

We require high FIN levels,
    enough war stars to suggest experience,
    and non rushed bases with an understanding of war weight.
    TH10+ with exceptions for th9s
    desired hero lvls as follows.
    TH10 30/30
    TH11 40/40
    TH12 50/50
    TH13 50/50/20+

Hi Drkiller,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out! If you have any questions please feel free to join and ask or pm me and ask =)

Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in Masters III for Supercell CWL

We have sister clans:

• Pine Fine #PYULYYU9 - Champions III - 15v15
    • Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 124 wins and 41 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES

Come join FTH (F(orget) them haters) - Lvl 6 - #2002R0J9U. (Th8+)

We're certainly not a very high level, but we're on our way to becoming one as the atmosphere is chill, but strict with wars. We've recently started rebuilding after many of clanmates got too busy with life and had to quit for a while. Seems like a good fit, as we are all hype bout war but also busy with other stuff in our own lives. Most of us here all have had a fresh start while coming here.

Opt out if you don't want to be in war.
    Some of us are now back, with new faces added in. I believe your addition to our clan is a perfect balance, with will help all our clan level up our attacking skills as a whole. As with everyone opt-ed in, you will be certainly involved with wars mostly, and we all try our best to max clan games as well (as well as have a chance to earn co-leader). If you're interested, read the thread listed in my signature. Say "tasty invited me from forums."

We don't expect 3* masters, but that you worked your best at attacking, and aim eventually to be the 3* professional. But if you're already a pro, then all the better!

You'd certainly be a great addition to our clan, so come visit! We hope to see you there!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Hey you! Yeah, YOU!

As luck would have it, Dark Lords, a competitive and serious war clan is looking for you!

Name: Dark Lords | Level: 13 | ID: #PL90YR | War Stats: 300+ Wins | Best Win Streak : 15

Interested so far? Well keep on reading!

Wars
    We are a bunch of fun loving friendly guys from all over the world including US UK Australia and India, we like to keep a global mix of players so that every community can mix up. We as a clan dominate wars and always give it our best shot to do so. As a part of Dark Lords, you are needed to be Green for wars.
    Missed war attacks are no biggie unless they cost us the war. Consistently getting war attacks in is what we're looking for.

Clan Games & CWL
    We always participate in Clan Games. We always participate in CWL.

RECRUITING
    Dark Lords is looking for members that are only looking to war B2B. Whether you are a veteran Clash player with a lust for war or a fresh player looking to learn the ropes and grow, I can assure you that this is the place for you.

What we're looking for as a clan is a good bunch of players who love to war and win. We don't mind if you're not very active as long as you get your war hits in all the time then we're 100% fine with that.

How to Join
    We'd love to have YOU be a part of our team and community. If interested in, there are multiple ways you can join.
    1 - Direct message me!
    2 - Join our Discord server!
    https://discord.gg/Sd8Qdzn
    3 - Simply go right to our in-game clan's page, request to join, and mention that you saw this post! You can click on the link below :
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...ile&tag=PL90YR

My name is "Quacks" & I am the Leader of Dark Lords. Our community is looking forward to having you!

Hello there,

I have recently started up a new war clan named DarkPhoenix. We are still in the developing stage but we still get good donations as Im a th11 willing to donate solid troops. We also have constant B2B wars. Clan games still is developing and so is cwl but they are getting better and better. Hope you can take a look at us.
    Sincerely, Zaz of Dark Phoenix
    Clan Tag: 2P8PLLQOC