Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Obstacles

Obstacles

Hi..
    No normal obstacle has spawned in my base from months.....any idea why so?

TAP IMAGE TO OPEN
    " Sometimes in your life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. It's nothing new, but because it connects with you it holds meaning for you. "

There's limit of 45 obstacles and when you reach that, only special obstacles will spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    There's limit of 45 obstacles and when you reach that, only special obstacles will spawn.
    That's the limit for normal obstacles no?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    That's the limit for normal obstacles no?
    That's the limit for all obstacles, but gem boxes and holiday obstacles bypass that limit.

Spot on RaBBjt

Forum Master
    <snipped>

So, if you want to have normal obstacles (to keep the gems flowing), you need to keep the total number of obstacles below 45.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 5 Days Ago at 01:04 PM.
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    "for months" .. that's a blatant lie, because I see several 2019 X-Mas trees on those screenshots and it's only a few weeks since they stopped spawning. /Affront
    That's why he said "normal" obstacles... nice job not reading OPs post or the responses that already posted the same info you did...
    Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; 6 Days Ago at 10:03 AM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    "for months" .. that's a blatant lie, because I see several 2019 X-Mas trees on those screenshots and it's only a few weeks since they stopped spawning.

As it happens, when you reach 45 obstacles, the only obstacles that will spawn are 1) gem-boxes, if there are none 2) special obstacles.

So, if you want to have normal obstacles, you need to keep the total number of obstacles below 45.

/Affront
    Why is what he said wrong, never mind "a blatant lie". He said "normal obstacles", and the 2019 xmas trees are not normal obstacles, they are "special obstacles". They keep spawning after the 45 obstacle limit is reached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I think what is trying to be said here is that the special obstacles COUNT toward your total obstacle limit. So when you're counting the 45 the special obstacles WILL COUNT.... but of course they will spawn beyond the limit as well.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why is what he said wrong, never mind "a blatant lie". He said "normal obstacles", and the 2019 xmas trees are not normal obstacles, they are "special obstacles". They keep spawning after the 45 obstacle limit is reached.
    I was wrong to call OP (and by extension, it seems, everybody else) a liar. That was uncalled for and I apologize.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats