Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Obstacles

Hi there,
    as regular participant in the obstacle count threads, you ought by now have read the FAQ section, I would think.
    Yes, special obstacles will spawn, even if the overall obstacle limit of 45 is reached or surmounted, normal obstacles however will not spawn anymore once the overall obstacle count of normal and special obstacles together is 45 or more.
    Have Fun
    TS

mid TH13 ... lvl 226 ... 65 ... 70 ... 50 ... 13
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video.

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Hi there,
    as regular participant in the obstacle count threads, you ought by now have read the FAQ section, I would think.
    Yeah it's weird lol.
    I knew...that...once we reach 45 obstacles...only special obstacles would spawn...but didnt know that these 45 obstacles are normal + special obstacles. 🙈
    So ...I'm left we no choice.. but to sacrifice gems i would have got from clearing normal obstacles
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; January 16th, 2020 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Yeah it's weird lol.
    I knew...that...once we reach 45 obstacles...only special obstacles would spawn...but didnt know that these 45 obstacles are normal + special obstacles. 🙈
    So ...I'm left we no choice.. but to sacrifice gems i would have got from clearing normal obstacles

Yeah it's weird lol.
    I knew...that...once we reach 45 obstacles...only special obstacles would spawn...but didnt know that these 45 obstacles are normal + special obstacles. 
    There's always builder base.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

I try to trim my specicial obstacles I like to just 3 at the end of the season and then usually 2. I was at the 45 limit forever, but I liked the gem rotation together with BB, so maybe for the last year or so... I try to keep my special obstacles around 40 so I can still clean my yard and get the free gems.
    Last edited by Rylon; January 17th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    There's always builder base.
    What's builder base? 0_o

What's builder base? 0_o
    A pathway to get more gems and an extra builder.